• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Whats the difference?

I just know LG products are picky as hell about what charges it accepts

While most modern phones charge with 5W, it's going to be slow af and in some cases, won't charge if you're using the phone with it plugged in.

People's modern phones are shipping with 5V, 2.1Amp (10W) adapters but they replace them with 5W ones and think it's the cable or their battery.

Old phones will never draw more Amps than it asks for, so there's no issue using a 10W adapter with something old school.

~~ USB-C allows for more than that, but, baby steps

Johndoey

Banned
Y'all can't keep this brotha down.

BGWCmbi.gif

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Morning people
Top o' the mornin' BCT.
Good afternoon, BCT. Tired as FUCK..
Evening all.
Just booked my Guardians of the Galaxy tickets.
When you going. ?

Hopefully i'm going to the late night Thursday preview.

But i think it'll probably fall through.
Damn you, fucking Shy...
If it makes you feel better.

I have a splitting headache and my eyes are burning. Because i'm so tired.

Numb

Numb

Someone can say the N-word 100 times in a row and they'll be people lining up to say he really isn't racist just an idiot

darklin0

Banned
Gaming side: Why can't we say it?

I can understand, when growing up poor and lacking identity, a lot of PoC kids are heavily influenced by black culture and start using it freely cause they sometimes don't know better, but grown ass adults are sitting there defending their use of it ridiculous.

I figured that out when I was 10 and I have never used the word since. I can't stop everyone but I make sure all my young cousins learn to cut that shit out quick.

Beefy

When you going. ?

Hopefully i'm going to the late night Thursday preview.

But i think it'll probably fall through.

I have a splitting headache and my eyes are burning. Because i'm so tired.

Thursday preview with a couple of mates, hope yours goes ahead.

I have the same headache and it sucks, I only got 4 hrs sleep. Hope you get over yours soon.

harSon

Banned
Dude..you're out of your mind. Asking for bullshit.

I turned 28 in February, and she JUST turned 21 when I met her back in October. To be fair, she's pretty mature and I'm pretty juvenile in a lot of ways - so it kind of works out. But still. It's gotten to a point where I feel like I'm raising the person I'm dating. And these unchecked mental health issues are fucking fierce. I don't even know where to start, but the sad thing is that there's no final chapter. It's still going. You know things are fucked up when the only reason you can relate to some of the music, shows, movies, books, etc. that your GF is talking about is because you experienced them watching your 15 year old nephew.

Love that the same dude talking about forced representation in the squids thread just so happens to be all non judgmental about some dude throwing nigger or his mouth..quite a surprise..😏

I turned 28 in February, and she JUST turned 20 when I met her back in October. To be fair, she's pretty mature and I'm pretty juvenile in a lot of ways - so it kind of works out. But still. It's gotten to a point where I feel like I'm raising the person I'm dating. And these unchecked mental health issues are fucking fierce. I don't even know where to start, but the sad thing is that there's no final chapter. It's still going. You know things are fucked up when the only reason you can relate to some of the music, shows, movies, books, etc. that your GF is talking about is because you experienced them watching your 15 year old nephew.

harSon..homie..

LionPride

Banned
Someone can say the N-word 100 times in a row and they'll be people lining up to say he really isn't racist just an idiot

On the Reddit thread about Kanye wanting to be Nigga on every WTT song, on a subreddit with 80% white, they talked about how there's nothing wrong with saying nigga if it's in a song...

Johndoey

Banned
I don't know how bish did it. I would banned everyone who even slightly made an excuse for why they should say nigga or -er

Somehow the most aggravating excuse is the "It's Tarantino quote bro" excuse, like really motherfucker? That's what the fuck you're going with?

She's actually 21, my bad. Doesn't help much, but I'll take every additional day to her hour I can get when explaining this.

I wish you and her luck, but damn man.

Shy

Thursday preview with a couple of mates, hope yours goes ahead.

I have the same headache and it sucks, I only got 4 hrs sleep. Hope you get over yours soon.
Thanks on both counts, fam.
LQdknyC.gif

Love that the same dude talking about forced representation in the squids thread just so happens to be all non judgmental about some dude throwing nigger or his mouth..quite a surprise..😏
Shocked, SHOCKED.

I know it goes without saying, but I'm a dumb shit - don't date people 7 years younger then you when you're in your late 20's.

It's okay as long as you're just "dating" and not actually dating, and you're both okay with that, otherwise I can't see how a late 20s person would have much in common with someone in their early 20s, unless you're like 28/29 and she's out of undergrad

Edit: Just saw your ages. Yeah...just 21? I mean, maybe if it was JUST 22, but 21 is when people are legally able to wild out. Come on dude. You can't expect someone that age to be mature

It's crazy. You'd think we'd take mental health more seriously in this (the US) country, considering how every racist white person seems to have a mental illness. I mean, this shit should be a national crisis

Evening, everyone. Checked that pro overwatch player thread......why am I not surprised. And it's that same piece of petrified shit from the inkling thread. Fucking asshole....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom