• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
I don't have the patience for this outright racist thread.

Besides, my rooms needs cleaning in preparation.

Didn't get any Gaming done last night, just instantly fell asleep as soon as I got home.

You should check out whats happening in the thread about it.

---

Edit: Just caught up, I don't regret nothing. We all need a bit of Sonic cringe in our lives.

The thread on that went places.

Why hasn't someone made a remix by now?

Nah let's.

Let's not.

He has no rhythm. Can't even say nigga on beat. Breathing all hard in the middle. He ain't no Frank White, that's for sure

Furyous

Black people can relate to this show

LeBron and Vegeta got the same hairline.

Don't forget my dude Jimmy Butler with the Gohan joint. This dude sat down and had a hair stylist spike his hair for some edge.

---

BCT, come help me get over my shock and awe of someone wondering why we like a certain anime. I am befuddled as shit right now. I lack the words to express how properly fucked up I feel after reading that. I straight up lost fatih in humanity.

Izuna

Banned
BCT, come help me get over my shock and awe of someone wondering why we like a certain anime. I am befuddled as shit right now. I lack the words to express how properly fucked up I feel after reading that. I straight up lost fatih in humanity.

It's amazing that in this day and age, even when meeting various different people, they believe in stereotypes.

"But you're black..." is something I thought would only exist in tasteless comedy in 2017...

Don't forget my dude Jimmy Butler with the Gohan joint. This dude sat down and had a hair stylist spike his hair for some edge.

---

Because white folks view extends insofar as

"White people be like this

BUT BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE THIIIIIS"

And I'm 100% on that being where the dialogue on race officially stopped once and for all in this country.

Never thought I'd long for the days of snickering and pointing in Japan to this nonsense but here we are.

Dereck

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234639423&postcount=268

tumblr_m5bfa3p9dB1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

Infinite

You know what?

Fuck Shae Moisture
They really dropped the whole fucking ball like how can you fuck up this bad.

The better thing they could have done was make a line of products for people with looser straighter hair. I don't think anyone would have had s problem with that. Except they decided to essentially shave black women from their image.

BigDes

Fuck. Just found out some horrific news about a kid in our school today.

11 year old killing himself because he was so worried about exams. Jesus fucking Christ.

Sch1sm

That's terrible. I hope the family can find some sort of solace.

Standardized testing probably, but exams every chapter is the norm. (U.S.)

Standard mid term exams for schools in China.

Outside of standardized tests at 3rd and 6th grade, I didn't have exams until 9th grade. Last standardized tests are math in 9th grade, literacy/English in 10th. I'm in Toronto.

That just sounds stressful for kid, honestly. Imagine there was a lot of pressure considering location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom