• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Am I dense?]

I'm not finding that "little bit racist" video a good message

Maybe I'm just too tired or something

--

Man who said that didn't want to sell me this one Alienware relisted his stuff after it failed in an auction he said "NO RESERVE!", thinking he'd get more for it. Now the price is lower than I was willing to pay like a week ago. His fault.

I got a better laptop in the end for the same price anyways.

Izuna

Banned
So h3h3 is out here making a video complaining that his garbage political content is getting demonised, and pretty much says over and over that this is a huge issue for them.

How often do you see people based their content on how well they are doing?

Frankly, it's deserved.

So h3h3 is out here making a video complaining that his garbage political content is getting demonised, and pretty much says over and over that this is a huge issue for them.

How often do you see people based their content on how well they are doing?

Frankly, it's deserved.
I miss when he just talked about stupid shit on the internet and left his politics inside his stupid head where they belonged.

Now I can't even watch dude is such an embarrassment. He should feel ashamed of what he's turned himself into.

Izuna

Banned
I miss when he just talked about stupid shit on the internet and left his politics inside his stupid head where they belonged.

Now I can't even watch dude is such an embarrassment. He should feel ashamed of what he's turned himself into.

I dunno why I watched this latest video, title made it sound like they were leaving YouTube and I wanted to know, but it's basically "boo hoo ad companies don't like our edgy shit"

"we can make money in other ways, but we wanna stay on YouTube"

"but fuck YouTube, and fuck the PC media."

Ugh

~~

I hope Linus and Louis never fuck up. They're like the only YouTubers I still frequent these days.

Izuna

Banned
no its pretty suspect. post racial America was loving it for a minute tho

The portrayal of the Japanese woman legit pissed me off

It feels like the point of that was "you can be racist to minorities because they can racist back" -- what a trash message

Faustek

I only watch hiho something channel where the kids try food. Makes me smile as I see little kids just jump into the unknown and eat.

Makes you wonder what happened to grown ups that just backs away from food they have never seen.

I want to slap this dude. Everytime we talk about music he don't bring up a person after the 90's except Beyonce. Talking about 80's and 90's people but says he don't know Grace Jones and if he doesn't know her she was never famous

akira28

I still don't know Louis Rossman, but I saw something you posted from him earlier. What about him? I was expecting Linus Torvald and he's visiting Linus Boringperson and making a video about it excited as shit.

Izuna

Banned
I still don't know Louis Rossman, but I saw something you posted from him earlier. What about him? I was expecting Linus Torvald and he's visiting Linus Boringperson and making a video about it excited as shit.

He's some dude that started to stream his repairs in his shop in Manhattan. This was the video that got him a huge boost on Reddit and has since made a lot more videos and kinda internet famous. He'll make an hour long video and he'll talk about a lot of random shit. He's a really cool dude.

edit: context is more complicated, but tl;dr fuck apple repairs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocF_hrr83Oc Here's the full video, he talks about it from 7 minutes on

But like, these days he'll go on a lot of tangents about life and he has a lot to say

Izuna

Banned
You don't even know how Glen and Sally develop throughout the show, Glen only shows up a few more times throughout the show, but every time he does...it's a wild ride

I got to a point in S2 where I wish Bets had a better husband and I've been on cooldown ever since.

BigDes

Holy shit, just got out of a staff meeting. Just about our duties tomorrow during the exams. Nothing about the kid mentioned at all. What the fuck.

akira28

You have been activated comrade.

I am ready.

FT2TVc9s.jpg

Faustek

Holy shit, just got out of a staff meeting. Just about our duties tomorrow during the exams. Nothing about the kid mentioned at all. What the fuck.

Ok... So I can get that it's a heavy subject but what the hell? Letting it be and fester, not only amongst the kids but the staff as well. Sorry but that's beyond shitty.

akira28

I wouldn't even doubt that best frenemies forever Trump and Putin are lowkey cyberwar sniping for weeks since the #59 Tommahawk chop. It seems like all someone has to do is go up to Trump with a compliment about his hair and they walk away with an attack order, what's to stop someone from retaliating on the cyber end of things for all the stuff Russia has been up to for the last year?

Good morning BCT.

I'm glad Ethan is getting shit. Dude was great when he was making dumb light-hearted video but the moment he started talking about politics he showed that he was a shithead. I dropped him and other YouTubers that argued both sides were the same. It's actually refreshing how removed I am from their content now.

Izuna

Banned
Good morning BCT.

I'm glad Ethan is getting shit. Dude was great when he was making dumb light-hearted video but the moment he started talking about politics he showed that he was a shithead. I dropped him and other YouTubers that argued both sides were the same. It's actually refreshing how removed I am from their content now.

It's what happens when you feel grateful to YouTube commenters.

Can't believe leafy ended up being less of a PoS because he actually apologised for the shit his dumb young mind did.

I disagree, I think you can be both, especially if the reason you are at all fiscally conservative is so you can keep as much money as you can. While I don't particularly agree, it's a possibility.

Cutting social welfare programs has never in the history of the US resulted in money being saved at the individual level...or even federal level really. There's no coincidence that America's attitude towards social welfare changed from overwhelming acceptance to disdain when African Americans were allowed to start receiving it.

It's pretty much impossible to separate social issues from financial issues. Like one can't say "we need to get rid of social welfare" then turn around and say they care about the lives who rely on social welfare.

To make a black analogy, it's like Trump saying he cares about black people but cuts all funds for any organization whose purpose it is to help black people.

Man I've been knocking out early in the night (9-9:30pm) and I'm missing all of these great threads. That DBZ thread is just..wow. Amazing.

It's what happens when you feel grateful to YouTube commenters.

Can't believe leafy ended up being less of a PoS because he actually apologised for the shit his dumb young mind did.

Yea I had to self reflect for awhile when I realized leafy was a better person than Ethan. Same thing happened with GradeAUnderA, that dude just started sprouting whatever he thought was the popular "internet" opinion.

Now Ethan battling legal troubles while doubling down on his shit ways. He's lucky he didn't get another lawsuit from that journalist.

Izuna

Banned
OH FUCK THE TIME

I got an hour to tidy up everything before I get to work. Bae is gunna fucking kill me.i need time to buy shit too... Oh fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom