• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

sheriff suing R kelly for stealing his wife. years ago she met him at a concert and according to the sheriff, he's been seeing her every time he's in town on tour ever since.

That shit is like an R Kelly song right there. Sheriff needs to buy the rights and make his money. "yeah you got my wife, but I got this contract. get to sanging Pied Piper."

giphy.gif

Tune in next week for another episode of..

Izuna

Banned
sheriff suing R kelly for stealing his wife. years ago she met him at a concert and according to the sheriff, he's been seeing her every time he's in town on tour ever since.

That shit is like an R Kelly song right there. Sheriff needs to buy the rights and make his money. "yeah you got my wife, but I got this contract. get to sanging Pied Piper."

She's been with discount R Kelly, I bet.

Sheriff got got by an R&B thug

Left out the part where he's suing him for giving him the Clap through his wife.

I stand by that I have a unique sense of humour. And I cower because of the response. I meant no harm so I will learn not to.

:(

So I guess, and ladies and gents that have been here for a minutes PLEASE help me out, everyone must just deal with your sense of humor? Even after multiple times that we bring up how we try to make sure the women that engage in the thread aren't left out to just browse or abandon the thread entirely because of language in that post? Because niggas rather cry victim than just owning they fucked up?

The fuck is with this sudden movement in the BCT where everyone is just fucking misunderstood? All this "I've lurked forever" stuff just seems to vanish all of the sudden..if y'all been lurking so long, how ain't you seen that shit ain't wanted here these days? Curiouser and curiouser..

Honestly tho? Carry on..

LMAO

Izuna

Banned
So I guess, and ladies and gents that have been here for a minutes PLEASE help me out, everyone must just deal with your sense of humor? Even after multiple times that we bring up how we try to make sure the women that engage in the thread aren't left out to just browse or abandon the thread entirely because of language in that post? Because niggas rather cry victim than just owning they fucked up?

The fuck is with this sudden movement in the BCT where everyone is just fucking misunderstood? All this "I've lurked forever" stuff just seems to vanish all of the sudden..if y'all been lurking so long, how ain't you seen that shit ain't wanted here these days? Curiouser and curiouser..

Honestly tho? Carry on..

I apologised and said I won't do it again. I said nothing else.

But nevermind, I guess I'm not welcome.

Look at it as a lesson learned. BCT is not your house, you need to respect the rules and the people that stay here, and understand that some of the things you might think is OK to post, ain't ok to post.

It ain't about your jokes or sense of humor. Respect all individuals that's here. If the majority of the posters here can do that without offending people, you can too. Its not that hard to survey whats ok and whats not ok before you post something.

Or relax with that stuff. You interprete it how you want tho. Guy post a dancing dick picture in here? We ask the person to remove it because of the sisters. Guys go crazy with the thirst pictures? We ask them to remove it because of the sisters.

But no..it's about you. You're not wanted. Not the oversharing. Not that we're trying to clean this place up and be more inclusive. Not that no one needs to hear about it. It's about you. Forget everyone else..

The day I see an apology without the "no one understands my humor" shtick, I'll assume the end of the world is near. Own up and change..you'll find more respect that way.

Sch1sm

No one wants to know that. Not the girls or guys of this thread. It's not information we need. This "locker room" tier talk can be reserved for the quiet recesses that I'm sure men of this thread have in groups off of GAF.

Time and place. Jokes like this will never land here, because there's too diverse an audience and a lot of us are concerned for those who may be offended by them and not give the thread a chance. Think about victims, and think about how public a place this is. You're completely ignoring the fact that a joke isn't funny to everyone, regardless of whether you find it amusing. There are plenty of times a lot of us have had to hold our tongues because we know better.

I know you've already said you're sorry, and you're out here feeling like, "Woe is me, no one likes me and I'm not welcome because everyone's reacting negatively to my misplaced joke," but this is everything we don't want in this thread.

You're more than welcome in this thread, and considering your post count for the last couple OTs you clearly don't feel a type of way in posting. Don't even start with that.

akira28

Maaan, look..

in BCT we say what we think, and that's how it should go. If Izuna had something to say about that reasonable request I'm sure he could clear the air in here just like you did. That's what respect is about, and if you have it you give it. I think you've given Izuna plenty of respect. We all have as far as I'm concerned. And so it goes both ways.

Don't think this is you being ganged up on, Izuna. Adults being real, and upfront. You're welcome to be a part of that of course.

Sch1sm

All I'm trying to do this minute is make money, play Puyo Puyo Tetris, and browse this thread without disappointment. 😒

akira28

All I'm trying to do this minute is make money, play Puyo Puyo Tetris, and browse this thread without disappointment. ��

lady you know you ask for a lot.

Turn on the national geographic channel and they got Einstein fucking.

What part of the game is this?

you know we in the fucked up everything is fucking timeline right?

I knew something was off...

Skittles

So how is Puyo Puyo Tetris? Is it fun? I might get it in the future if I ever get a switch.

Back off, Darth Horse of the galactic empire. You ain't stopping this rebellion.
Do you like Puyo Puyo or Tetris? If yes to either buy it immediately. If you like puzzle games in general then buy it. There's a fuckton of content in this game.

I'm surprised I haven't seen this gif used before.

if you were in discord channels I frequent in you'd be tired of that gif by now, I use it A LOT

So how is Puyo Puyo Tetris? Is it fun? I might get it in the future if I ever get a switch.

its really fun, if you have a ps4 buy it there, I'll play with you. The CPU is INSANELY difficult though, to this day i have yet to take a single round from them on normal difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom