• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it all you want my dude, just get off your soapbox

So, to sum it up:

Rather than agreeing that we should be more inclusive with the women that are and try to be part of the community, you continue on this extremely odd adventure to call me out on hypocrisy because of horse pictures? Something that I learned from the multitudes of old posters in here? Seriously, brother?

Shiiit, I guess you're right. Everyone. Ignore everything that I've said until the Gordon horse massacre ends..Parallax will signal when all is clear. Ironically, I ban myself every other month for personal reasons. Somehow, the horse gifs are posted at exactly the same rate while I'm gone.

But no..focus on that shit and not the subject at hand. Soapbox..

9v68YaU.gif

Love them priorities..

Malyse

Japanese youth culture

Bo Derek as an example of ethnic hair

SHIT, I FORGOT SHEA. If I was petty I would do tans and "ethnic" hair. And who would star?

Nkechi Amare Diallo herself

Rachel-Dolezal-for-Vanity-Fair-BellaNaija-July2015001.jpg

Also, "Nkechi Amare Diallo" for some reason has what looks to be a NSFW* photo as one of the top results. Be warned.

*looked NSFW-ish. I wasn't trying to see it and scrolled on by, but I'm sure Slayven will find out shortly.

Bronx-Man

Banned
SHIT, I FORGOT SHEA. If I was petty I would do tans and "ethnic" hair. And who would star?

Nkechi Amare Diallo herself

Rachel-Dolezal-for-Vanity-Fair-BellaNaija-July2015001.jpg

Also, "Nkechi Amare Diallo" for some reason has what looks to be a NSFW* photo as one of the top results. Be warned.

*looked NSFW-ish. I wasn't trying to see it and scrolled on by, but I'm sure Slayven will find out shortly.

Does she have tanned heritage too?

Or we can be adults and squash shit..no need to run to some private chat. Plenty of woman don't wanna deal with that shit that was posted or has been posted in here. Shit, I don't need to hear it. When they express their distaste for horse pictures, I'll be the first to call folks out on it.

The fact that I'm being called a hypocrite over a stupid long running joke in here, while trying to deal with a REAL issue, is hilarious..

Shy

I step out for a few hours, and fuckery ensues. SMH.

Some of you must have a reading comprehension problem.
Because you've been told multiple times, that we're trying to make a concerted effort to make this a more warm and welcoming place for our sisters. And yet you fuckers can't help yourselves but to do the opposite.
Stay woke
BpkrGBf.png

LionPride

Banned
Or we can be adults and squash shit..no need to run to some private chat. Plenty of woman don't wanna deal with that shit that was posted or has been posted in here. Shit, I don't need to hear it. When they express their distaste for horse pictures, I'll be the first to call folks out on it.

The fact that I'm being called a hypocrite over a stupid long running joke in here, while trying to deal with a REAL issue, is hilarious..

And that's my main problem, it's been mentioned COUNTLESS times, that women come here too, this ain't some "Boyz Only Club" where that dumb shit can get posted and someone can moan saying "I guess you just don't get my humor" and that shit is just roses. It's not. We gotta be accountable and remember that we want to be inclusive to not only other minorities, but also genders and sexualities and everyone really.

Malyse

Misdirected and mis-aimed my comment. I don't think we should be posting off putting off color comments here or there, but I think that Discord is an alternative to having to always be "on our best behavior". My intention was *not* to contradict to your statement, G. I mean, you're 1000% on point. My bad 😿
Come on black fam, that's all chill and have some pineapple pizza.

I'll beat you with your pizza box. My tongue ain't broken.

I step out for a few hours, and fuckery ensues. SMH.

Some of you must have a reading comprehension problem.
Because you've been told multiple times, that we're trying to make a concerted effort to make this a more warm and welcoming place for our sisters. And yet you fuckers can't help yourselves but to do the opposite.

BpkrGBf.png

Thank you.

And that's my main problem, it's been mentioned COUNTLESS times, that women come here too, this ain't some "Boyz Only Club" where that dumb shit can get posted and someone can moan saying "I guess you just don't get my humor" and that shit is just roses. It's not. We gotta be accountable and remember that we want to be inclusive to not only other minorities, but also genders and sexualities and everyone really.

Thank you.

Come on black fam

Tha..

that's all chill and have some pineapple pizza.

You burn in Gotham, you BASTARD!

Misdirected and mis-aimed my comment. I don't think we should be posting off putting off color comments here or there, but I think that Discord is an alternative to having to always be "on our best behavior". My intention was *not* to contradict to your statement, G. I mean, you're 1000% on point. My bad 😿

I'm sorry if I came off wrong, Demi..understood.

Beefy

I'll beat you with your pizza box. My tongue ain't broken.

How are you gonna ask people to chill and then disrespect them a few words later?

How dare you.

Absolutely Disgusting

This made me jump back out from lurking. I wont stand for this kind of malarkey.

I thought we were cool.

Thank you.

Tha..

You burn in Gotham, you BASTARD!.

Grab a slice fam

It looks fucking nasty I hate pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom