• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mess with them Kryptonians.

ywb.gif

shingi70

Banned
Haven't seen it yet, but a friend was telling me about that Red Pill doc. Despite being related and having huge intersections with the alt right, seems the Red Pill is trying to recruit men no matter age, Creed, or color. Only pre req is you hate women.

RedSwirl

That's what i thought it was going to be, before the show came out.

Then i saw the the trailer with Bruce on knees screaming between his dead parents.
And read they were going to have have him in the show. And just nopped the fuck out of it.

I have no interest in Batman babies. Thank you very much.

I haven't read any of this stuff but this is what I thought too. I'd heard of that "Gotham Central" comic and thought that's where the original idea came from.

Folks really need Colbert to be homophobic..

He should have gone full Harson and said that he eats Putin's booty O's. That would've sealed the deal.

Crazy that they're still at it after the one that started this for banned. Oh well

Why can they see homophobia in the most innocuous places, but you can have cops gunning down black teens without provocation and they not see how race is involved??? 😑😑😑

zeemumu

That is why i hate when they just do bubbles and lasers for GL rings. Shit can get real with them

kBaeo2n.jpg

Guy Gardner:" Thats my nigga"

Lasers and bubbles are better than fist and baseball bat.

There are a lot of characters in both Marvel and DC comics who are capable of pulling off shit like this but they rarely do

He should have gone full Harson and said that he eats Putin's booty O's. That would've sealed the deal.

Crazy that they're still at it after the one that started this for banned. Oh well

Why can they see homophobia in the most innocuous places, but you can have cops gunning down black teens without provocation and they not see how race is involved??? 😑😑😑

Ain't that some shit tho?

Some people want to be obtuse for no reason other than to feel above it all.

💯

So maybe edit this post..

On one hand, Bruno Mars made my girl wet.

On the other hand, Bruno Mars made my girl wet.

image.php

Not the game playing itself, but the "Wacky" personalities and shit people do

attention is one hell of a drug

on Youtube you could at least take a breather but with streaming you have to shuffle for those donations for hours on end

people easily slip into that over-exaggerated personality to hear the beeps and blips they tied to the donation alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom