• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
1hSWX4P.jpg

Somebody sat down and wrote a miniseries about Einstein and said "You know what? This needs a sex scene"

Christ.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So I guess, and ladies and gents that have been here for a minutes PLEASE help me out, everyone must just deal with your sense of humor? Even after multiple times that we bring up how we try to make sure the women that engage in the thread aren't left out to just browse or abandon the thread entirely because of language in that post? Because niggas rather cry victim than just owning they fucked up?

The fuck is with this sudden movement in the BCT where everyone is just fucking misunderstood? All this "I've lurked forever" stuff just seems to vanish all of the sudden..if y'all been lurking so long, how ain't you seen that shit ain't wanted here these days? Curiouser and curiouser..

Honestly tho? Carry on..

LMAO

This from the thread of the dead horse. That shits growing flowers and your still trying to put it on.

Sch1sm

So how is Puyo Puyo Tetris? Is it fun? I might get it in the future if I ever get a switch.

Back off, Darth Horse of the galactic empire. You ain't stopping this rebellion.

It's super fun. I have it on PS4. Used to play it in Japanese on the Switch. Prinny here's been giving me the business in it, though. I took solid Ls from him yesterday.

How about you apologize to your girl?

Last time I told him that, he hit me with, "I have permission."

I dunno what real life is anymore.

lady you know you ask for a lot.

you know we in the fucked up everything is fucking timeline right?

I knew something was off...

You ain't wrong, but big dreams and persistence eventually get somewhere. I believe.

It's super fun. I have it on PS4. Used to play it in Japanese on the Switch. Prinny here's been giving me the business in it, though. I took solid Ls from him yesterday.

Last time I told him that, he hit me with, "I have permission."

I dunno what real life is anymore.

You ain't wrong, but big dreams and persistence eventually get somewhere. I believe.

I actually saw it yesterday for ps4 at game stop. Might pick it up when I have a good paycheck.

if you were in discord channels I frequent in you'd be tired of that gif by now, I use it A LOT

its really fun, if you have a ps4 buy it there, I'll play with you. The CPU is INSANELY difficult though, to this day i have yet to take a single round from them on normal difficulty.

Might think about buying it for PS4, scared of going against you though, considering what I read from Sch1sm.

Might think about buying it for PS4, scared of going against you though, considering what I read from Sch1sm.

trust me I'm not nice, she claims to have beaten the NPC in a whole fucking match, which means she took 2 rounds from them and like I said, I have yet to take a single round from them, I legit never have gotten even close to it. They play insanely fast which means they build up their combos quick and you get junk pieces at a faster rate as well.

Nah. Don't worry about him. He starts off strong, and then I learn how the game works, and he takes Ls for ages.

this is also a fact, only game that i still run circles on her is Titanfall 2

*Sighs and write down Puyo Puyo Tetris as another game on his backlog.*

Edit:

Horizon Zero Dawn
Yakuza 0
Gravity Rush 2
Persona 5
Puyo Puyo Tetris

Why Backlog Why!?!?!?!

This from the thread of the dead horse. That shits growing flowers and your still trying to put it on.

giphy.gif

Nigga..this is, undoubtedly, the greatest gift of all LMMFAO!!! Called it so hard, my lady laughed at the absurdity of it all..and here we are! 😂😂😂😂😂😂✌😂😂😂😂😂😂

YO

What the fuck is up with so many of these flat earthers being black???

I'm sure that there are way more white flat earthers than black ones, just like there are more white Sovereign Citizens than black ones. But really, after Science has been used so many times as a tool against us, it can be hard for some black people to believe that it's not the Science, it's the people who have wielded it who are at fault. Flat Earth starts looking like a good idea...

note: the earth is round, dammit!

akira28

from a 6 dimensional perspective, the Earth may not be round. People need to get off of the whole roundness issue for real like its fundamental or something. shit doesn't matter.

D i Z

I bet money 9/10 black flatearthers call women "Females"

that comes either from military or some other formula of institutionalization of their local society. like prison or some other involvement with 'the system'.

Both of these check out with the flaterathers that I know. It's a goddamn epidemic.

Also, Ms. Manky nailed it. The distrust in science, the political and social ramifications around what is taught in the education system. The foundations of shaping a world view etc.

Slayven

giphy.gif

Nigga..this is, undoubtedly, the greatest gift of all LMMFAO!!! Called it so hard, my lady laughed at the absurdity of it all..and here we are! 😂😂😂😂😂😂✌😂😂😂😂😂😂

Negro you just don't know how psyched i am about Friday, even rescheduled a kinda important meeting to see it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
giphy.gif

Call it all you want my dude, just get off your soapbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom