• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling really up on the X-Men this week for some reason. Been reading Astonishing, finished God Loves, Man Kills, and wishlisted Claremont's New Mutants. Any currently running X-Books I should pick up?

Johndoey

Banned
Gotham's too good for you people. You don't deserve it. You bring the people a comic book show that embraces it's roots while effortless balancing comedy and drama and they spit on it. smdh

Beefy

Gotham's too good for you people. You don't deserve it. You bring the people a comic book show that embraces it's root while effortless balancing comedy and drama and they spit on it. smdh

Your need to be locked in you room and ween you of the shit

Beefy

9UEoKpl.jpg
Jandro should be happy

Kreed

Gotham and Powerless seem like shows that should be DC versions of Agents of Shield (ex: Officers of Gotham), but the writers made a wrong turn somewhere.

Gotham and Powerless seem like shows that should be DC versions of Agents of Shield (ex: Officers of Gotham), but the writers made a wrong turn somewhere.

Powerless got the axe tho, right? We can pretend Gotham remains on air because of quality..it's a Batman show. They'll run that shit into the ground. They know folks will watch anything involving him..even if he ain't in it!

Kreed

Powerless got the axe tho, right? We can pretend Gotham remains on air because of quality..it's a Batman show. They'll run that shit into the ground. They know folks will watch anything involving him..even if he ain't in it!

That's what I don't get with the "Let's make Bruce Wayne young, but age up and rewrite most of Batman's enemies and allies" approach, vs the Agents of Shield approach of just name dropping the Avengers every now and again. They could have done a show where Batman is in the background/unseen, keeping fans guessing with random name drops and hints while having all the proper Batman foes for Gotham PD to deal with without having to rewrite their origins to make them "work" with young Bruce Wayne, and maybe even have some cameos from Batman allies that probably won't be in movies anytime soon like Batwoman.

Shy

greetings bct
Morning peoples
Afternoon BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Mornin' BCT.
Morning/Afternoon/Evening all
Evening.
Some girl added me on insta looks like the goddess that was in American Gods Episode 1, I'm scared fam. ��
Oh my.

Well, look at this way. It's one hell of way to go out. LMAO.
The BCT OT19: Brought to you by Soros, the Letter L, and Lurkers like you
5mHtR1d.gif

Dude started out in some lame ass UK teen soap show as well
Which one ?

I gonna guess that it was holloaks, in'it ?

Slayven

That's what I don't get with the "Let's make Bruce Wayne young, but age up and rewrite most of Batman's enemies and allies" approach, vs the Agents of Shield approach of just name dropping the Avengers every now and again. They could have done a show where Batman is in the background/unseen, keeping fans guessing with random name drops and hints while having all the proper Batman foes for Gotham PD to deal with without having to rewrite their origins to make them "work" with young Bruce Wayne, and maybe even have some cameos from Batman allies that probably won't be in movies anytime soon like Batwoman.

Don't nobody give a shit about batman stuff without batman being involved. They could have done a straight Gotham PD show and been good.

Skittles

You'd go out like a champ. Be buried with a team

Gladiator sandals or better

Yeah the thread is a damn mess.
Yeah, looked in the thread and noped out. Fury should have just gotten metal boots and all would have been mostly fine with her design.

Speaking of dumb ass heels on females. 2B's design would have been god tier if they got rid of the heels for a type of ballet shoe and got rid of the boob window

Shy

Don't nobody give a shit about batman stuff without batman being involved. They could have done a straight Gotham PD show and been good.
That's what i thought it was going to be, before the show came out.

Then i saw the the trailer with Bruce on knees screaming between his dead parents.
And read they were going to have have him in the show. And just nopped the fuck out of it.

I have no interest in Batman babies. Thank you very much.
I'll pass on that man. Don't want to go like that, my grave would be jokes. ��
LMAO.

Johndoey

Banned
Yeah, looked in the thread and noped out. Fury should have just gotten metal boots and all would have been mostly fine with her design.

Speaking of dumb ass heels on females. 2B's design would have been god tier if they got rid of the heels for a type of ballet shoe and got rid of the boob window

Yeah. 2B's dress is ehh to start with but the cleavage window and heels were too much. And for Fury just ditch the boob armor and the heels and boom no issue, it's not some crazy ask.

Slayven

That's what i thought it was going to be, before the show came out.

Then i saw the the trailer with Bruce on knees screaming between his dead parents.
And read they were going to have have him in the show. And just nopped the fuck out of it.

I have no interest in Batman babies. Thank you very much.

LMAO.

That is why I wondering who the Krypton show is for it could be interesting if they go deep into aliens and shit. DC has a lot of cool alien races, but a show just about Superman's Grandpappy? Nah

That is why I wondering who the Krypton show is for it could be interesting if they go deep into aliens and shit. DC has a lot of cool alien races, but a show just about Superman's Grandpappy? Nah

Yeah..looks like it's gonna be Gotham in space. That's not a thing I need to watch lol..

Shy

Da fuck ?

That's fucking moronic. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom