• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

All of these Democrats throwing shots at Barry need to remember that you cannot win the presidency or senate for the matter without the black vote. You need the black vote to win! Full stop!

They're under the faulty assumption that black people would just vote for them anyway without actually working to get the vote.

Faustek

I don't think theres anything similar to ADD or as colorful and thats a good thing cause I sure haven't found anything like some of the videos they post.

Buzzfeed videos are corny and they do the "first time or ______ tries _____ food, but thats my opinion.

The kids -- my nieces and nephews like to watch GMM - Good Mythical Morning, and I don't mind it, its not colorful like I said, but its content is almost completely different than ADD? I'm bad with youtubes.

Facts. Does, Irish people try ______ food or Irish people do ______ or Irish people watch ______.

Surprisingly not that many channels repeat these topics except for a select few. Or not any I've found. Perhaps I'm wrong though, majority of my subs are chefs and about food.

Thanks, giving them a try and yes, I'm bad with them tubes as well. Usually just stick to a few channels and seldom click on anything else.

That was beautiful indeed. Man when she took of running and the other kids followed, the hugs everything is just beautiful.

Faustek

Man I found my Casio CFX-9850GB Plus Color calculator I bought for work....I have snake on it and a few cheat programs to help me calculate volumes, envelop surfaces and something I don't remember....this purchase was not a good one as I only remember playing snake on it. Need to buy new batteries as it's nearly dying but man this is fun to find.

-

Aww man that kid was darling....also uhm. Do people really drop other people like that? Seems over the top... by a lot.

Beefy

I mean, there's a certain point where it's definitely on the creepy side..21 isn't one of them lol. It's just three years.

Exactly, I'm 22 and my ex was 17 (nearly 18), I wouldn't get with any younger as it gets weird. But by this guys logic I am a dirty paedo for getting with a girl who is 4 yrs younger then me.

Exactly, I'm 22 and my ex was 17 (nearly 18), I wouldn't get with any younger as it gets weird. But by this guys logic I am a dirty paedo for getting with a girl who is 4 yrs younger then me.

Idk beefy, you could get with a lady closer to your own age. Leave the kids alone.

I'm not serious.

I've always hated that sentiment and idea. People are adults. Let them do what the fuck they do.

Beefy

Idk beefy, you could get with a lady closer to your own age. Leave the kids alone.

I'm not serious.

I've always hated that sentiment and idea. People are adults. Let them do what the fuck they do.

I guess it is just a weird US thing, because your age of consent is older then a lot of other countries. That and how much religion is intertwined in everyday life for so many.

Have a protein smoothie and a few oranges. It'll help a bit. You should plan to take a few days off when you can.

You ready for the 18th?

Yea during the weekends when I don't have work I just focus on relaxation.

What's happening on the 18th, I'm out of the loop.
I know graduation is on the 19th and I have a few friends that are graduating this year

Yeah man you been working hard, take a break to make sure you don't burn yourself out. I know the hustle must stay strong but you gotta take time for yourself too.

I appreciate the wise words. It's always good to be reminded that life and your career is a marathon and not a sprint.

I guess it is just a weird US thing, because your age of consent is older then a lot of other countries. That and how much religion is intertwined in everyday life for so many.

Likely so. Really crazy when you think about how things end up after people enter their 30s and 40s.

I have a friend that wouldn't date a 23 yr old because he said he felt like she was a little girl. He was 29. The fuck

Shy

Morning BCT
Morning fam
Mornin' everyone.
Morning people
53239-george-costanza-peephole-hello-fWme.gif
Morning BCT. You bunch of puppy kicking deviants..
Evening chums.
fam I grew up on shaw brothers and golden harvest flicks If they cant atleast get me some decent kungfu while I sit through the rest of their fuckery then they've lost me
I grew up the same way.

That's why the show is so fucking offensive.
I fucking love that film.

Except for Fizzgig. Fuck that furry little cunt.
He's inclusion is completely incongruous with the rest of the film.

Jim Henson should never have listened to Frank Oz wanting him in the film.
One more day and i can see Guardians and no longer will smug Shy hold it over my head. I will be free
jwiIAyx.png

Asks him to share.

EDIT:

LULULUL, US losers. EU #1!

Didn't read Shy's opinion of it, let me check.

EDIT2:

<Boyega yes-yes-yes-yes.gif here>
Like i always tell my white brothers that actively stalk this thread, Shy is one of the good ones!
Lo4ITjN.gif

You're only 22 ?

I thought you were older.

Yea during the weekends when I don't have work I just focus on relaxation.

What's happening on the 18th, I'm out of the loop.
I know graduation is on the 19th and I have a few friends that are graduating this year

I appreciate the wise words. It's always good to be reminded that life and your career is a marathon and not a sprint.

Good good. Relax and enjoy yourself as much as possible. I wish I had did more of than instead of sprinting to where I am now. I realize that I actually had time to relax after the fact.

The 18th is
D2

30 is the new 20, so y'all some babies.

Pretty much. In more ways than one nowadays, you got people in their 30s just getting financially sound and shit. People in their 20s still living at home with their folks cause their job don't pay enough to actually live. People in their 40s havin babies and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom