• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined 7 years ago, but missed the approval wave and couldn't post until a year later. Y'all young bloods don't know about that annoying shit.

That was 2010, so 7 years ago...damn, I was 24. Where the fuck does the time go??

RedSwirl

Pretty much. In more ways than one nowadays, you got people in their 30s just getting financially sound and shit. People in their 20s still living at home with their folks cause their job don't pay enough to actually live. People in their 40s havin babies and shit

I'm 30 and just now maybe kinda starting on the path to getting financially sound if I can save up and nothing dumb happens.

I've already read articles predicting a good chunk of millennials won't really start having kids until 40.

Pretty much. In more ways than one nowadays, you got people in their 30s just getting financially sound and shit. People in their 20s still living at home with their folks cause their job don't pay enough to actually live. People in their 40s havin babies and shit

This is the truth. A 49 yr old just announced she was pregnant at the old job.

I don't know about that now, me at 27 definitely has a better head on my shoulders than when I was 21.

Wish I was more financially secure but these fresh Js though

That happens to all of us.

I thought you'd have the Yeezy's

I had my intelligence questioned because I said that politicians answer to corporations due to the political inactivity of many voters. The poster didn't respond to my points. I was told that a 12 year old had better comprehension and that people lost faith in the system so....fuck what I said

So I'm back to not engaging in the OT shenanigans. Only movie nonsense.

I joined 7 years ago, but missed the approval wave and couldn't post until a year later. Y'all young bloods don't know about that annoying shit.

That was 2010, so 7 years ago...damn, I was 24. Where the fuck does the time go??
Been here for 8 so I was 19, lmao holy shit life is wild.

That happens to all of us.

I thought you'd have the Yeezy's
I'll be honest, I'm not too big on them...especially the white ones that just came out a few days ago.

I don't remember when I joined BCT, but it definitely happened after the OG Barbershop got mashed up. Might've been OT 2 or 3. Parallax probably remembers, I know he was surprised to see me show up lol

mid to late 30s

c391be6d59c5b4b653a9de0afd365c73.jpg

A killer never tells..

Beefy

LOL. Right right.

Well, i fell 65+ inside, if that counts.

And once i took one of those dumb online personality tests, and got an inner age of 56, if i remember rightly. LOL.

True tho man, people are living longer and longer. So getting called old goes higher. IQ tests mean fuck all 😂

You don't remember?

I posted a pic of me in that post a pic of younger you and older you thread.

MH said something about me keeping waves. Slayven told him that everyone couldn't have an afro.

Then somehow I ended up in here after you commented on some post I made in a Stephen Curry thread. I said something about lightskin is winning. I was joking, but the rest is history

You don't remember?

I posted a pic of me in that post a pic of younger you and older you thread.

MH said something about me keeping waves. Slayven told him that everyone couldn't have an afro.

Then somehow I ended up in here after you commented on some post I made in a Stephen Curry thread. I said something about lightskin is winning. I was joking, but the rest is history

Shit..hmmm..nope lol. Can't recall, but I kinda wish I did. Wish I had a link to all this!

---

That's 1..

Numb

Jandro been snitching for years
Next he'll ask what blood type you got and if you used fingerprint scanners and post your results

Brehs. There is still some good in the world

My dumbass dropped my wallet at the 7/11. I didn't even notice until I got home and tried looking for my wallet.

So I race back to 7/11 to see if anyone turned it in... nope.

So I'm thinking I'm beyond fucked... so I'm angrily planning to get a new eveything.

Next thing you know... my school is calling me. I'm like I don't have the time for this so I angrily answer my phone. The lady on the other side told me somebody found my wallet and called the school since I kept my school ID in there. She gave me his info, so I call him. He tells me to meet him at the McDonalds down the street... so I meet him there and he tells me. "Yea, I found your wallet, I was originally going to mail it to the address on your drivers license but my wife told me try calling his school first and see if we can contact him that way!"

Good job wife, because the address on my license damn sure ain't the address I live at (need to change that)

But anyway, i thanked him over and over again and tried offering him a reward but he said nah I'm good. Whew. So now I'm home trying to calm myself

Slayven

My dumbass dropped my wallet at the 7/11. I didn't even notice until I got home and tried looking for my wallet.

So I'm thinking I'm beyond fucked... so I'm angrily planning to get a new eveything.

Next thing you know... my school is calling me. I'm like I don't have the time for this so I angrily answer my phone. The lady on the other side told me somebody found my wallet and called the school since I kept my school ID in there. She gave me his info, so I call him. He tells me to meet him at the McDonalds down the street... so I meet him there and he tells me. "Yea, I found your wallet, I was originally going to mail it to the address on your drivers license but my wife told me try calling his school first and see if we can contact him that way!"

Good job wife, because the address on my license damn sure ain't the address I live at (need to change that)

But anyway, i thanked him over and over again and tried offering him a reward but he said nah I'm good. Whew. So now I'm home trying to calm myself

Good shot

Was the reward tickets to a Montell Jordan concert?

Shy

Noice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom