• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I see the thread is still here. I got to say one thing though...

First, if you want to complain about the horse jokes, something that Jandro himself admitted he is in on, fine. But you know why it was a bad look to compare horse jokes to posting content that is disrespectful to women posters (not specific to Izuna which was just disrespectful to everybody).

Second, we've been having this "high discourse" argument since OT8, and it is always silly when it's coming from people that aren't adding any "high discourse" to the thread itself (sorry Young Magus, your dad was just an example I thought of). Like all the other community threads, the move from OT to community did "damage" to the overall discussion in regards to relying on us who regularly participate, vs non regulars who may occasionally post in the thread to ask more serious questions/talk about serious subjects on their minds. It is what it is. That doesn't prevent anyone who wants a more serious discussion about Black issues from around the globe from having it. But if horse pictures prevents these people from wanting to have any discussion at all, oh well. We're doing fine without them.

i dont care what the content is, i really dont. my critism was against lionpride and my apparent shitposting as if im disrupting conversations on black owned businesses or the increasing college rates for black women. im more than fine with the wacky shit, but dont insult me as if im breaking up vital discourse. that was my point with the post

Slayven

Man what happened to these two?

xPJXXcy.jpg

harSon

Banned
I posted a self-deprecating joke, not based on reality, that me and my partner found funny and it got taken the wrong way. Or maybe it didn't, whatever. I got my backlash, got lectured out of this thread and I'm out.

I was told this thread isn't about me, so at the very least I would expect not to see a post that's negative towards me show up when I search for my quotes. Now, I don't own a trademark on my username, and I can't stop every reference to an Izuna Drop popping up, but I'm politely asking you to keep your dislike of me in your PMs or discord or whatever.

I already left, so at least let that be the end of it.

Thank you.

Nigga thicken that skin please. I don't even really post anymore and I get shit on in this thread on a near daily basis. It's not that big of a deal.

I posted a self-deprecating joke, not based on reality, that me and my partner found funny and it got taken the wrong way. Or maybe it didn't, whatever. I got my backlash, got lectured out of this thread and I'm out.

I was told this thread isn't about me, so at the very least I would expect not to see a post that's negative towards me show up when I search for my quotes. Now, I don't own a trademark on my username, and I can't stop every reference to an Izuna Drop popping up, but I'm politely asking you to keep your dislike of me in your PMs or discord or whatever.

Thank you.
Sorry you feel that way man but this is passive aggressive as hell. Now, I ain't speaking for anyone else but I wasn't particularly coming at you with what I said, however, if thats how you feel, then that's the deal.

I think you took too much of it to heart without opening up your mind to understand where people were coming from and thats just my opinion, ain't gotta mean shit to you, just putting it out here. I personally don't know you well enough to even be negative towards you, and that bolded from what I've witnessed is petty beyond the max, couldn't see anyone doing it or caring to.

LionPride

Banned

Thank you.
This is some of the most passive aggressive namby pamby ass shit I've seen posted in here. I don't have anything against you personally, but nigga get better. Thicken your skin. Open your mind. No one dislikes you as a person. Jesus Christ

Johndoey

Banned
Gotham City Imposters was a great fps that had a respectable amount of mechanical depth to it. Shame it never caught on.

Same with Bioshock 2's mp.

What does she do when you eat kittens?

Asks him to share.

EDIT:
One more day and i can see Guardians and no longer will smug Shy hold it over my head. I will be free

LULULUL, US losers. EU #1!

Didn't read Shy's opinion of it, let me check.

EDIT2:
I just came back from seeing Guardians 2.

It's the business.
Go see that shit fam.

Now to stuff my stupid fat face with the take out i got.

<Boyega yes-yes-yes-yes.gif here>
Like i always tell my white brothers that actively stalk this thread, Shy is one of the good ones!

Sch1sm

There's a 3D version? There was only regular version here in Portugal.

There's a few scenes that IF they were made with 3D in mind would look pretty cool, i think.

There is in Toronto. I was looking at Cineplex's website and my nearest theatres have 3D Regular, 3D UltraAVX, DBOX/4D, and just straight up regular.

I hate wearing those glasses, though.

Malyse

Hope I get a nice 4 person hallway scene
There was one in the trailer. I love that that's a Netflix Marvel touchstone now.
Eh.

There is still their hot sister Elizabeth&#8203;.
Elizabeth Olson got all the good genes.
Marvel won when they grabbed her.

-----

Speaking of, I would love it if they had the balls to

1. Have all/most the avengers gone after Avengers 4
Infinity Gauntlet
2. Use that to bring in a Young Avengers team.

Faustek

Evening bct,
Just a bit of advice, I have fucked up more than once and I will keep on fucking up. I expect my friends to call me on it and I expect strangers on a forum to call me on it as well. I already messed up twice, got called on it. Went back to read what I actually said, got the information. kept on sitting down, thought about it and yes. Easy to see that I fucked up and thanks for calling me out on it. Hope you wont need to do so in the future but I expect that it'll probably happen again.

---

I'm in love with ADD not
Lewis Belt though
, I can't understand how I missed that channel. Anyone want to recommend me any similar channels?

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
All of these Democrats throwing shots at Barry need to remember that you cannot win the presidency or senate for the matter without the black vote. You need the black vote to win! Full stop!

Slayven

All of these Democrats throwing shots at Barry need to remember that you cannot win the presidency or senate for the matter without the black vote. You need the black vote to win! Full stop!

Only a minority would be dinged for having 2 committed relationships

Evening bct,
Just a bit of advice, I have fucked up more than once and I will keep on fucking up. I expect my friends to call me on it and I expect strangers on a forum to call me on it as well. I already messed up twice, got called on it. Went back to read what I actually said, got the information. kept on sitting down, thought about it and yes. Easy to see that I fucked up and thanks for calling me out on it. Hope you wont need to do so in the future but I expect that it'll probably happen again.

---

I'm in love with ADD not
Lewis Belt though
, I can't understand how I missed that channel. Anyone want to recommend me any similar channels?

I don't think theres anything similar to ADD or as colorful and thats a good thing cause I sure haven't found anything like some of the videos they post.

Buzzfeed videos are corny and they do the "first time or ______ tries _____ food, but thats my opinion.

The kids -- my nieces and nephews like to watch GMM - Good Mythical Morning, and I don't mind it, its not colorful like I said, but its content is almost completely different than ADD? I'm bad with youtubes.

Facts. Does, Irish people try ______ food or Irish people do ______ or Irish people watch ______.

Surprisingly not that many channels repeat these topics except for a select few. Or not any I've found. Perhaps I'm wrong though, majority of my subs are chefs and about food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom