• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom almost flipped when she realized Luke Walton was 37 and she's turning 40.

We went to go see the Grizz play the Magic courtside, looked in the program...Aaron Gordon being born after she graduated high school shook her.

Your moms 40?! Wait almost 40...
(I mean absolutely no disrespect)

I don't know why this fucked me up.
Oh shit, my friends go to the same I love the 90s concerts you get dragged to. 😫

LionPride

Banned
Your moms 40?! Wait almost 40...
(I mean absolutely no disrespect)

I don't know why this fucked me up.
Oh shit, my friends go to the same I love the 90s concerts you get dragged to. 😫

Ha, not I. Goin to my first concert tomorrow tho

My mom has friends who go to those shitty concerts, last concert she went to was...Corrine Bailey Rae I think?

I saw one of the weirdest scenes in a movie a little while ago. Someone took the corpse of her dead brother to a bar and had a stripper give him a lapdance ass naked.

Miley Cyrus went down to NXT, rebranded herself.... and now is a country singer once again.

aka... she used up black culture for all it's worth and is now pulling a Bieber.

Yall just want to get slapped.

mjlol.png

Awww shit.. I did just fuck that up.

Numb

akira28

Ben Carson is just going to do what he's told. He didn't even want a job, they told him to take a job, he took a job. Don't expect much except fuckery, or something we'll have to dig ourselves out of in 4 years.

Trey

I joined 7 years ago, but missed the approval wave and couldn't post until a year later. Y'all young bloods don't know about that annoying shit.

That was 2010, so 7 years ago...damn, I was 24. Where the fuck does the time go??

I just realized this is my 7th year here as well, although I didn't start posting until late 2011.

Time flies when you're on GAF instead of playing video games.

I joined 7 years ago, but missed the approval wave and couldn't post until a year later. Y'all young bloods don't know about that annoying shit.

Actually, this happened to me too, just a couple years ago. It was during gamergate so i thought that they weren't accepting new members because of that.

Then there's that thread about some dumb book review and the author registers on GAF to defend it and i'm like "wait, wat?!" (I think Slayven might have been the one that made that thread)

Sent an email to 'support', no answer. Wait a bit more, contact Bish on Twitter and he's like "oh...yeah, so you missed the approval wave we had so your account was marked for deletion" ... >.>

Told me to register a new account with a different username and that was it.

Man what happened to these two?

Raided Stevie Nicks' closet, looks like. They look like they live together and with no one else in some ancient mansion full of decaying furniture, living on rice cakes, whiskey, and cigarettes, arguing and bickering like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? on meth.

Apparently someone at Black-ish recently watched Dear White People and was a big fan

Is this the same someone who chose Chris Brown as a guest star on the show?

Slayven

Shot I need to make sure I am working from home on the 18th. Get ready to lose your light Guardian.

---

Did you guys already discuss this one trick pony?
I am glad that the people "both sides" folks defend to death continue to make them look like assholes. Fuck boogie

Niggas still watch Empire? After Cookie came down in a gorilla suit in the first episode of season 2 I clocked out hard as hell
I got tired of that shit

Miley Cyrus went down to NXT, rebranded herself.... and now is a country singer once again.

aka... she used up black culture for all it's worth and is now pulling a Bieber.

Yall just want to get slapped.
She is pulling a reverse Taylor swift. She was just fuckery for fuckery sake

Kreed

I mean real talk should I even watch Empire tonight, kind of getting tired of repeated fuckery, moreso than Flash season 3 and shit

Got tired of Fox airing and not airing new episodes so I haven't been watching.

Apparently someone at Black-ish recently watched Dear White People and was a big fan

They are trying to make a spin-off show with Zoey in college, so this was sort of a pilot episode. They need to let someone else narrate Black-ish more often too.

Faustek

Both side is some insecure bullshit kids do when they are afraid they'll upset their friends...and in the end that kid will lose both friends.

Is this the same someone who chose Chris Brown as a guest star on the show?

Why? Why is he even relevant anywhere?

Slayven

Morning inklings

Got tired of Fox airing and not airing new episodes so I haven't been watching.

They are trying to make a spin-off show with Zoey in college, so this was sort of a pilot episode. They need to let someone else narrate Black-ish more often too.
Tv schedule fuckery is the worst. I like how they were able to squeeze charley in there.

Mornin' everyone.

__

Raided Stevie Nicks' closet, looks like. They look like they live together and with no one else in some ancient mansion full of decaying furniture, living on rice cakes, whiskey, and cigarettes, arguing and bickering like Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? on meth.

damn lmao

I am glad that the people "both sides" folks defend to death continue to make them look like assholes. Fuck boogie

Boogie continuously loos like an asshole--he was so both sides he wouldn't even support the side that didn't want to take away his healthcare--all of these both sides individuals do, and it's so hilarious watching the backtracking of "you guys are assassinating his character" to "so sad that Colin turned out like this."

Nah toxic people were toxic for awhile but people refuse to critically look at a person.

Man, some gamers are stupid. Why the hell would you risk years of legal fees for some quick fame because you released the source code of a popular game back in the 90s? If I was in that situation, I wouldn't be able to give it back fast enough.

Gattsu25

Banned
Man, some gamers are stupid. Why the hell would you risk years of legal fees for some quick fame because you released the source code of a popular game back in the 90s? If I was in that situation, I wouldn't be able to give it back fast enough.

Yupp.

And people who refuse to even see it from that perspective? Laughable.

"Justice" lol

----
The Black Guy Who Tips podcast episode 1437 - interesting discussion starting at 1:26:30 about how lifelong politicians on the left see Obama's popularity, and his desire to fill the Democratic slate with fresh young talent, as the main threat to their ambitions to takeover the Democratic party similar to how the Tea Party did the right.

I've been percolating that idea for a while now especially since Bernie & Bros. decided to hulk out at Obama for getting paid to speak on an issue that he is indisputably highly qualified (and hotly demandded) to speak to (healthcare).

People are thirsty as hell to tear down his legacy.

To caliph: The context is that someone found the gold master source of starcraft and blurted about it on reddit. Blizzard then contacted the dude and asked to give it back, with their legal team. Cue the guy thinking about his choice and ultimately giving back the source. For his good deed, Blizzard gave him some really cool stuff like Overwatch, 250$ to use on their store, some neat computer swag, plushies and a free trip to blizzcon. Buuuuuut, now he is getting the ire of gamers everywhere, even on neogaf, about not doing the greater good supposedly for the gaming community. Bunch of idiots, they would reap the benefits but not be there to pay for the massive amounts of legal fees that would bankrupt him if he did upload it.

Yupp.

"Justice" lol

----
The Black Guy Who Tips podcast episode 1437 - interesting discussion starting at 1:26:30 about how lifelong politicians on the left see Obama's popularity, and his desire to fill the Democratic slate with fresh young talent, as the main threat to their ambitions to takeover the Democratic party similar to how the Tea Party did the right.

I've been percolating that idea for a while now especially since Bernie & Bros. decided to hulk out at Obama for getting paid to speak on an issue that he is indisputably highly qualified (and hotly demandded) to speak to (healthcare).

Yep, it's a shame that people want to destroy all the good that Obama done. Bunch of pricks. They need to fuck the hell off somewhere. And honestly, we need fresh young talent on the democratic party. People that probably turn the party around into something way better.

On the game thing, five bucks say that if those idiots who say they would upload it, they would been hunted down and sued out the ass. That internet karma ain't gonna be worth the legal fees that would most certainly bankrupt you.

Gattsu25

Banned
Yep, it's a shame that people want to destroy all the good that Obama done. Bunch of pricks. They need to fuck the hell off somewhere. And honestly, we need fresh young talent on the democratic party. People that probably turn the party around into something way better.

On the game thing, five bucks say that if those idiots who say they would upload it, they would been hunted down and sued out the ass. That internet karma ain't gonna be worth the legal fees that would most certainly bankrupt you.

Agreed on both accounts.

The thing with the left is even more annoying when you factor in the "voters that voted in support of a racist are the future of the party" and "we need to stop talking about civil rights issues identity politics" statements from that one non-Democrat which are really transparent ways of throwing minority voters under the damned rug. Agreed: they need to fuck the hell off.

On the Blizzard thing, the dev team are also going to grab some drinks with the person. That alone is a life goal for half of these people now calling the person out for not damning themselves into lawsuit hell.

Agreed on both accounts.

The thing with the democrats is even more annoying when you factor in the "voters that voted in support of a racist are the future of the party" and "we need to stop talking about civil rights issues identity politics" which are really transparent ways of throwing minority voters under the damned rug. Agreed: they need to fuck the hell off.

Seriously, why you gotta throw the group of people that vote for you the most under the damn bus? Why? Your just screwing yourself over in the long run! But we gotta win those elections though, right!?! Bunch of hateful, useless, old, soggy, mothball smelling, craggy, bitter fucks they are. And fuck "the liberal allies" that agree with them.

Gattsu25

Banned
Seriously, why you gotta throw the group of people that vote for you the most under the damn bus? Why? Your just screwing yourself over in the long run! But we gotta win those elections though, right!?! Bunch of hateful, useless, old, soggy, mothball smelling, craggy, bitter fucks they are. And fuck "the liberal allies" that agree with them.

Amen!

Slayven

Yupp.

"Justice" lol

----

It is evident as fuck, Bernie and his ilk are way too busy passing judgement to actually do any work.

So, I'm finally gonna play Tales from the Borderlands. Thank goodness for Playstation Plus!! Right now I'm downloading all the episodes for tales from the Borderlands and I'm gonna begin playing it when I get home from work. Even better, I'm off tomorrow, woohoo!!

Sch1sm

So, I'm finally gonna play Tales from the Borderlands. Thank goodness for Playstation Plus!! Right now I'm downloading all the episodes for tales from the Borderlands and I'm gonna begin playing it when I get home from work. Even better, I'm off tomorrow, woohoo!!

One of the better Telltale games, not that the bar is super high by any means. That jank and QTE.

Johndoey

Banned
It's the best of the post Walking Dead S1 Telltale games.

I dare say its the probably the second good TT game which they only have two, IMO, especially due to the soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom