• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Why do people like chik-fil-a so much? Shit is mediocre at best.

Then again lots of people hear don't even know how to wash their asses properly so I guess knowing how to make good chicken is out of the question

Wait in line for games for long times but can't take 5 minutes to wash ass

akira28

Chickfila is just another one of those things that missed me. But man a hot Arby's chicken filet sandwich with the shredded lettuce, is quite good. more places should do that.

Why do people like chik-fil-a so much? Shit is mediocre at best.

Then again lots of people hear don't even know how to wash their asses properly so I guess knowing how to make good chicken is out of the question

I've never had it, I was gonna eat it once at a mall just to try it out but it was closed. the thread about it in OT is pretty extreme imo.

Good good. Relax and enjoy yourself as much as possible. I wish I had did more of than instead of sprinting to where I am now. I realize that I actually had time to relax after the fact.

The 18th is
D2

Shot I need to make sure I am working from home on the 18th. Get ready to lose your light Guardian.

---

Did you guys already discuss this one trick pony?

QNFbL63.png

well that's..something.

I've never had it, I was gonna eat it once at a mall just to try it out but it was closed. the thread about it in OT is pretty extreme imo.

I saw the thread and guessed it would go off the rails. I'm all for people putting emphasis on their spending power but I'm sure there's fuckery a foot.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Chickfila is just another one of those things that missed me. But man a hot Arby's chicken filet sandwich with the shredded lettuce, is quite good. more places should do that.

i used to love arbys chicken sandwiches in high school. expensive, but damn good

I thought about posting, it then I was like naw, dudes not even worth my time.

True. His attempts to stir up shit is no longer working. I think it is funny to post and acknowledge how this shows his intentions all along. You have people on the KF community thread even disowning him now after caping for him for so long.

I hope he fades into irrelevancy and toxicity.

Dereck

I mean real talk should I even watch Empire tonight, kind of getting tired of repeated fuckery, moreso than Flash season 3 and shit

LionPride

Banned
Scandal suffers from being a Shonda Rhimes show, her shows ain't good

Also Kerry Washington doing the same thing every fucking episode

At least Viola switches up her emotional range

Zaverious

I didn't even watch this season's Scandal or the second half of Suits either. Probably won't bother either. Just got tired of the same stuff especially from Suits resetting itself every few episodes.

D i Z

True. His attempts to stir up shit is no longer working. I think it is funny to post and acknowledge how this shows his intentions all along. You have people on the KF community thread even disowning him now after caping for him for so long.

I hope he fades into irrelevancy and toxicity.

Dude is looking to take Tomi's spot.

Got tired of seeing family always against each other. Same thing over and over. And when the ghost started happening I bowed out of Empire.

Same thing with Scandal first Olivia Pope a bamf, then she just a side, I was half out when harrison
got got

See how long HTGAWM lasts. Though that's Not just Shonda Rhimes' show, so it might have lasting potential.

LionPride

Banned
Wait until the head coaches are younger than you.

My mom almost flipped when she realized Luke Walton was 37 and she's turning 40.

We went to go see the Grizz play the Magic courtside, looked in the program...Aaron Gordon being born after she graduated high school shook her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom