• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same.

Even though i haven't read that series. I thought the premise sounded very interesting.

Gotham Central is incredible. It showed just how nightmarish all the freaks in costumes are to everyday people. No matter how much good is in the GCPD there's some evil out there to corrupt it or stop them until Batman arrives.

Gotham the show said fuck continuity and decided to go balls to wall crazy by doing whatever it wants. It's all been all the better because of it.

Ah this is crazy

Work going good, super chill and laid back.

Good to see everyone living well.

This Hydra shit is crazy, niggas got the executive branch looking like straight trash right now. The people are affected, lost even. America is in a new era now, the transition is complete I guess.

You gotta focus and have a path and push.

So that Teacher argues for saying the N word thread is going be to bookmark as evidence against liberal hive mind GAF claims

Such a hivemind that there's a multi page debate on whether black folk should get to say the word, whether white folk should get to say it and whether white folk saying it is always racist and many arguing that white folk saying it with an -a at the end is fine and not racist.

Fuck.

Sch1sm

scrolling should be mandatory for the gaming dev community.

"hey you!! these are skin tones. even Pantone has it, and you have no excuses!!!"

We both know they'd still go, "Okay," and then pick the various white tones. "That's diverse enough! They all have different undertones, one even looks tanned!"

Johndoey

Banned
Tales from the Borderlands....this fucking game, man.

SPOILERS HUGE SPOILERS

Why did Scooter had to die, man?
;_;
Fantastic game.
--
Prey is alright. Great art style and solid writing so far. Not for me, but it's good. The combat is clunky and it's difficult to determine the reach of your melee weapon which is an issue.

Catch-A-Ride, man. Catch-A-Ride...V_V

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

Fantastic game.
--
Prey is alright. Great art style and solid writing so far. Not for me, but it's good. The combat is clunky and it's difficult to determine the reach of your melee weapon which is an issue.

The few things that are for you are bad for the rest of us. You're the human form of PV's mixtape

akira28

DiZ, the people from Scentsational Soaps .biz want to meet you.

tomorrow night, down in the harbor district by the docks. They have an all expense paid trip for one, all you have to do is show up.

D i Z

DiZ, the people from Scentsational Soaps .biz want to meet you.

tomorrow night, down in the harbor district by the docks. They have an all expense paid trip for one, all you have to do is show up.

Tomorrow nights no good for me. We're down by the lypo clinics til dawn. Can we reschedule without booking fees?

bigger evil sets shop

Talk like that will not get you your own field office up there north off the wall when I make it big.

First off, Happy Birthday EstoyBlackWaldo!

Now...

I just started reading suicide squad rebirth and I had no idea that Obama was the president is in the DC universe.
tenor.gif

How long has this been happening?

Ronald Reagan was the president in the original Suicide Squad comic.

I'm so tired of that damn riff that just doesn't fit her at all, they aren't ever letting it go are they

This is the One True WW Riff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDdxmoxduQ

I want to know the racial makeup of the anti-vax movement. Let me catch a brown person fucking with that bullshit.

It's mostly white people. Right Wingers who don't trust the government/NWO and Left Wingers who don't trust Big Pharma.

But there are a contingent of POCs who are suspicious of anything that comes from both. Also, there is a problem right now in Minnesota with the Somali community getting hit with measles due to a distrust of vaccinations (they didn't get the news that vaccines don't cause autism): http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/05/03/526723028/autism-fears-fueling-minnesotas-measles-outbreak

Binged "Dear White People" today

On one hand, I should've gotten some work done instead of watching tv all day

...on the other hand, that was some good tv

Slayven

First off, Happy Birthday EstoyBlackWaldo!

Now...

Ronald Reagan was the president in the original Suicide Squad comic.

This is the One True WW Riff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDdxmoxduQ

It's mostly white people. Right Wingers who don't trust the government/NWO and Left Wingers who don't trust Big Pharma.

But there are a contingent of POCs who are suspicious of anything that comes from both. Also, there is a problem right now in Minnesota with the Somali community getting hit with measles due to a distrust of vaccinations (they didn't get the news that vaccines don't cause autism): http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/05/03/526723028/autism-fears-fueling-minnesotas-measles-outbreak

Henrietta Lacks need to claim their souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom