• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

I was in that thread lol. I didn't know if you were going to survive
i've been banned twice, buuuuut i've survived since then.
Still think you should have been tagged for that. It was and still is very amusing. Own it my friend. We all say things that aren't always sane but it can be worth it either way.
it was about 2 years ago at this point when then conversation happened lol. anyways i don't think it's up to me for tags, i heard if you ask for it you won't get it

i've been banned twice, buuuuut i've survived since then.

it was about 2 years ago at this point when then conversation happened lol. anyways i don't think it's up to me for tags, i heard if you ask for it you won't get it

I think only that 9 out of my 10 bought digital thing can touch it. I loved the 1% post.

So I stopped because I thought a yellow light was about to turn red, it was. A white lady in a pickup truck goes livid. She calls me a niggar and throws her hands up. I stay in my car and mouth, please calm down. She takes her phone out and takes pics of my license plate. She drives next to me and flips me off. What a morning. If I had done anything at all to escalate the situation, I'd be dead or in jail

Wait, it's Friday already?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
How the hell does amazon work!?

When I had Prime, stuff did get to me in 2 days or less

Stopped Prime, go back to old school Free SuperSavings, get item next day?

How?

The page goes delivery May 9-11th, today's the 5th
What kind of transport black magic did amazon use to get my package to me free within A FUCKING DAY!

(If you were wondering it was Mothers Day present, me and my baby bro chipped in $130 each and got her this tea set)
dazERUq.jpg

Ridiculous, thought almost I got drone support or some shit, but shit weighs 17.5lbs

Morning!
Happy Born on this day EBW

How the hell does amazon work!?

When I had Prime, stuff did get to me in 2 days or less

Stopped Prime, go back to old school Free SuperSavings, get item next day?

How?

The page goes delivery May 9-11th, today's the 5th
What kind of transport black magic did amazon use to get my package to me free within A FUCKING DAY!

(If you were wondering it was Mothers Day present, me and my baby bro chipped in $130 each and got her this tea set)

Ridiculous, thought almost I got drone support or some shit, but shit weighs 17.5lbs

Morning!
Happy Born on this day EBW

Holy hell, that tea set looks exquisite. Your mom is gonna love that.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy hell, that tea set looks exquisite. Your mom is gonna love that.

She already loves it!

UPS Man knocked on the door exactly while I was taking a shower
Mom going I didn't order anything, does have my sons name on it, let's see what's inside

Womp womp, Super early surprise!

Now that is a tea set!

It better damn well be!
Royal Porcelain 10-Piece Vintage Rose-Decorated Dining Tea Cup Set, Service for 6, Handmade & Hand-Painted, 24K Gold-Plated Bone China Tableware

She already loves it!

UPS Man knocked on the door exactly while I was taking a shower
Mom going I didn't order anything, does have my sons name on it, let's see what's inside

Womp womp, Super early surprise!

It better damn well be!
Royal Porcelain 10-Piece Vintage Rose-Decorated Dining Tea Cup Set, Service for 6, Handmade & Hand-Painted, 24K Gold-Plated Bone China Tableware

Goddamn. I would drink tea with that tea set and I don't even drink tea.

andthebeatgoeson

What do you eat with that tea set g'vner? Crumpets or Popeyes biscuits? That's nice.

Edit: Oh, ad fuckery. Conceal and carry permit comes with a fake police badge.

Johndoey

Banned
Honestly Guardians was pretty weak. Only really​ strong part of the film was Michael Rooker. It leans in on the slapstick comedy in a way that doesn't work well, and the actual main plot is a total snooze. Great visuals though, easily the most colorful Marvel movie. It's a solid matinee.

The villain isn't complete personality devoid garbage like the first movie, so that's good.

What do you eat with that tea set g'vner? Crumpets or Popeyes biscuits? That's nice.

Edit: Oh, ad fuckery. Conceal and carry permit comes with a fake police badge.
Popeyes biscuits with the strawberry jelly they got
Honestly Guardians was pretty weak. Only really​ strong part of the film was Michael Rooker.
I liked the first one better overall but 2nd one was a lot funnier, drax was killing it the whole time.

Go to church? You converting?
it's a force of habit for me to say "go to church"

in my experience if I say "i have to go to jumma" or "go to the masjid" to someone, their first reaction is "go to what?"

so to avoid the boring explanations and stuff it's easier to just say "go to church". in principle it means the same thing anyway.

Malyse

Dem Guardians.

I think I liked 2 more than the first. Also, this movie have some of the prettiest things I've seen on screen.

Thanks for the bday wishes kinfolk. Decided to leave work and sleep in for a bit. Perhaps I'll see Guardians tonight in 3d, whoop.

🎂🎂
We working on gifting tanning beds to new bloods expect yours soon
Don't forget to include some Tanning Accelerator for their tanning needs.
So I stopped because I thought a yellow light was about to turn red, it was. A white lady in a pickup truck goes livid. She calls me a niggar and throws her hands up. I stay in my car and mouth, please calm down. She takes her phone out and takes pics of my license plate. She drives next to me and flips me off. What a morning. If I had done anything at all to escalate the situation, I'd be dead or in jail

You handled that right. She was trying to provoke you out your car, who knows what she would have claimed had that went down. Nevertheless, at least you're safe.

Malyse

Honestly Guardians was pretty weak. Only really​ strong part of the film was Michael Rooker. It leans in on the slapstick comedy in a way that doesn't work well, and the actual main plot is a total snooze. Great visuals though, easily the most colorful Marvel movie. It's a solid matinee.

The villain isn't complete personality devoid garbage like the first movie, so that's good.

And as everyone in the thread that Johndoey's opinions are Armond White tier trash, y'all should consider this to be a ringing endorsement of the film.

Numb

Baustia needs to win an Oscar, tony, golden globe, tony, peabody, and the rest of the awards for Drax
Made me lose it once or twice
Thanks for the bday wishes kinfolk. Decided to leave work and sleep in for a bit. Perhaps I'll see Guardians tonight in 3d, whoop.

Don't forget to include some Tanning Accelerator for their tanning needs.

You handled that right. She was trying to provoke you out your car, who knows what she would have claimed had that went down. Nevertheless, at least you're safe.
Gotta be natural
Rather be in the same room as Trump then watch Gotham.

Let's not go too far
----

skin tones
got the kid with pantone 7517 C

Sch1sm

'Sup Sch1sm. It's been raining a lot these last few days, how you coping?

Got caught in it yesterday and thoroughly hated myself, but I was already invested money wise so I couldn't flop and stay home. Went to AGO First Thursday's with a couple friends. Was a good time. Outside of going to GotG for the earliest showing today, I've just been in. Refuse to spend time out there since I have no work.

You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom