• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

People always be wanting to touch my brother's hair. I always think about saying some shit, but he doesn't care and lets them do it.

Just finished Persona 5 today and it's a goddamn masterpiece.
giphy.gif

up to palace 5, new member just awakened, i forgot her name. Who'd u waifu up? 👀

Slayven

"Why is this racist thing looked down on?"

"Well it has the history of this and that."

"Nope, you guys are over reacting, stop making shit up"

LotusHD

Banned
Can't go a week without some weird shit.

It's just... I don't even know anymore. I'm pretty much just good for snarky GIFs and shit, I don't got the time to inform people on the most obvious shit that they could just Google themselves

Just finished Persona 5 today and it's a goddamn masterpiece.
giphy.gif

Already posted my thoughts on it already in Persona-related threads, but meh, disappointed me a little tbh, namely the 2nd half. Overall still a good game, but yea.

Zaverious

Thread is silly since the OP kept dodging answers to something that he asked about. Did he even read his posts? Then MrToughPants...

Finished Persona 5 today. Good game but JRPGs need to wrap it the fuck up sometimes.

You think you're finished and then you have to sit there for 5 more hours, face the final boss, then sit for 2 more

D i Z

There is not one damn Cynthia Rothrock movie on Netflix. Goddamn shame

Yeah, I looked a while ago. Cynthia gets no regard.

Was going to tell dude to go right ahead and touch that hair and see if we got a thread later about him catching those hands.

Slayven

Yeah, I looked a while ago. Cynthia gets no regard.

Was going to tell dude to go right ahead and touch that hair and see if we got a thread later about him catching those hands.

I mention her to some so call action movie fans and they didn't know her. No respect at all

that brown skinned, dark haired Latina action star was better

Michelle Rodriguez?
She might be a worse actor than Vin

akira28

I mention her to some so call action movie fans and they didn't know her. No respect at all

Michelle Rodriguez?

hell no. I'm talking golden era of action movies. Michelle rodriguez was probably still in grade school at that point.

Obviously talking about Eva Mendes

nah, try Vandamme in his prime, and everyone else staring in late night caveman cyborg dinosaur movies.
Eva was still in school too.

this woman actually looked like she belonged in an action movie. She was big(physically). Neither Michelle or Eva ever got beyond the small but quick action babe. This woman was old school.

She was Elizabeth Pena class, (but not her).

D i Z

Michelle Rodriguez?

1. probably an age thing.
2. No Michelle slander.

edit: oh lawd, it's still going....

Johndoey

Banned
It's just... I don't even know anymore. I'm pretty much just good for snarky GIFs and shit, I don't got the time to inform people on the most obvious shit that they could just Google themselves

Already posted my thoughts on it already in Persona-related threads, but meh, disappointed me a little tbh, namely the 2nd half. Overall still a good game, but yea.

I hit the end of the fourth dungeon and dropped it. I definitely get why people are in love with it, but dang I felt zero connection to the main cast. I thought a lot of the writing was pretty rough. Especially since the game I put down to play it was Nier.
---
I just never got the level of apathy or outright disdain towards your constituents that leads to "I voted on a massive Healthcare bill with no knowledge of it's contents". I couldn't handle a large segment of the people I represent despising me.

LotusHD

Banned
I hit the end of the fourth dungeon and dropped it. I definitely get why people are in love with it, but dang I felt zero connection to the main cast. I thought a lot of the writing was pretty rough. Especially since the game I put down to play it was Nier.

Lol I went out of my way to not compare it to Nier in regards to writing and such, and still got disappointed with it.

Surprised you quit at the 4th palace though. That was the pinnacle of the game for me in terms of a nice palace to go through, as well as the story leading up to it.

Faustek

Morning kin
Guardians was...ok it was fun. Bautista is a treasure. Kids love as soon as Groot is on screen. Man there where a lot of kids at the showing.
And I'm glad Starlord isn't the asshole I know him to be from the comics plus it's actually nice to just sit down and enjoy a movie where you barely care about the source material.

that brown skinned, dark haired Latina action star was better

Maria Conchita Alonso? But she's tiny and Crystal Santos is more of a stunt woman. Who you talking about?

Also Tomi Lahren...why is she still around? Why are people giving her air? She is that racist that Charlamagne and Trevor Noah was to busy trying to score with than to actually debate?

My ads are all shoes, clothing, and accessories, because I do normal things on the Internet, Senpai. 👀
I wish I understood the rhyme or reason of gaf ads. On my pc I get mostly gaming/movie ads, but anything goes on my phone. The current ad is for Bosley hair treatments and I'm 20 years old.

Faustek

I wish I understood the rhyme or reason of gaf ads. On my pc I get mostly gaming/movie ads, but anything goes on my phone. The current ad is for Bosley hair treatments and I'm 20 years old.

Anything I've clicked on Amazon or a Swedish online retailer I get those ads. Got only old Eddie Murphy movies in my ads for a week....which was ok because I didn't know how many of them had been "remastered" to bds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom