• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

Whatever you say, woody.

Toy-Story-Woody-PNG-Clipart.png

Got caught in it yesterday and thoroughly hated myself, but I was already invested money wise so I couldn't flop and stay home. Went to AGO First Thursday's with a couple friends. Was a good time. Outside of going to GotG for the earliest showing today, I've just been in. Refuse to spend time out there since I have no work.

You?

I need a new umbrella -__-
Meeting up with my friend tomorrow in downtown TO — rain be damned! We were suppose to do it last weekend, but I told her to postpone it to this weekend. It was a wise decision..........

I play Mokujin in Tekken
Catch me online if you wanna try me

I'm coming after you when T7 drops

Sch1sm

I need a new umbrella -__-
Meeting up with my friend tomorrow in downtown TO — rain be damned! We were suppose to do it last weekend, but I told her to postpone it to this weekend. It was a wise decision..........

Yeah, I didn't have one, and I paid for it. It's supposed to only be showers tomorrow, though, nothing crazy. Yesterday it poured, I felt like my entire life was an L.

Sch1sm

Hmm I was looking for food recommendations, if you were familiar at all with that area. I couldn't find the Canada gas thread for some reason.

That's 'cause we don't have a main Canada thread, just city threads. Toronto-GAF is right here.

There's some food recommends in this part of the 7 post OT EM currently has going.

I'll work out a list of them myself and PM them later today for you. Distance matter? Just let me know what region of the city you'll be rolling in and I'll try and work around that, if so.

Shy

rsKL8Zw.gif

Good morning people
Morning BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Morning all
Morning. Enjoy your weekend, y'all..
Morning, y'all.
Mornin' all.
Evening chums.
I was born today.
Happy birthday.

Hope you have a great weekend.
Guardians was some dope shit
Yeah it was.
*Slayven tears*
See. Told you, you would love it.
I just don't get Gotham, like Bruce is just starting his training at 13, but the Joker, Penguin and others are mid 30s.
There's nothing to get. It's just pure fucking shit.

Slayven

in the movie theater when the WW trailer started the people behind me started doing the WW riff. I almost died

My sister said "WW might be good, but it looked so dark. They don't have day time?"

I just started reading suicide squad rebirth and I had no idea that Obama was the president is in the DC universe.
tenor.gif

How long has this been happening?

Johndoey

Banned
Not sure what's wrong with this at all really.

Exactly people are letting their narrow concepts of what form Batman based media should take prevent them from watching one of the strongest televisions in the last few years. Expand your horizons and let love into your hearts BCT.

LotusHD

Banned
The Gotham slander in this community is disgusting. DISGUSTING.

But it's Gotham tho

And as everyone in the thread that Johndoey's opinions are Armond White tier trash, y'all should consider this to be a ringing endorsement of the film.

I'm starting to see it now lol

in the movie theater when the WW trailer started the people behind me started doing the WW riff. I almost died

My sister said "WW might be good, but it looked so dark. They don't have day time?"

I'm so tired of that damn riff that just doesn't fit her at all, they aren't ever letting it go are they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom