• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Morning kin
Maria Conchita Alonso? But she's tiny and Crystal Santos is more of a stunt woman. Who you talking about?

nope, this lady was strictly B-movie caliber. Think Cinemax in the 90s or USA Up all Night type movies. But this is the right age range.

Tomi Lahren is going to try to correct her arc. She's been put out as not conservative enough, so a hard downward angle towards fascism should put any doubters at bay.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Damn feel bad for that dude still, guy was 24 seconds from breaking 2 hour marathon

Wouldn't be legit, but still something amazing to be heard of

That Nike2 thing

Oh wells, with science, human body development, and training/stats soon this will be accomplished

Mornin'

My nieces dropped by yesterday, good lord they destroy your stamina
Now I get what parents are half zombies sometimes, after fun time, trying to break the house down, I went laid on my bed @7pm, woke up @3am, this was suppose to be a power nap!

Slayven

nope, this lady was strictly B-movie caliber. Think Cinemax in the 90s or USA Up all Night type movies. But this is the right age range.

Tomi Lahren is going to try to correct her arc. She's been put out as not conservative enough, so a hard downward angle towards fascism should put any doubters at bay.

I think Tomi has peaked, she will still be eating off of being shitty. But I think her timeout put a hard stop to her raise

Some people need Jesus, Odin, Raiden, and Shango The Thunderer
There's an obscene amount of people that love it. Most of the ones I know, are in the medical field love having to do it to their patients. But the ones that watch voluntarily, like Dr pimple popper... They nasty.

Morning all. Heading to work today then enjoying a day off tomorrow. Also completed Tales from the Borderlands and it was great.

Like I said, its one of their better ones. Shame TTG aren't good enough at updating an engine and putting out hit after hit. I feel like they do one season then give up hence, The Wolf Among Us - which has gone 3 years without a sequel and I'm sure TFTBL will be their one and only borderlands season. They sit on lore without knowing how to continue it.

Sch1sm

Old but the responses are just amazing. They were not having it at ALL

https://twitter.com/mailonline/status/783366335904542720

That article deserved all of those responses. 0.9% of South African white people live in poverty? That's it? Headline worthy? And the facts in the replies about why that place even exists, I'm rolling. 😭

Morning all. Heading to work today then enjoying a day off tomorrow. Also completed Tales from the Borderlands and it was great.

You still feeling a type of way about
Scooter
?

Still bad but still breathing.
Just trying to focus on better things.

All you can do sometimes. Hope it's turning up a little.

---

Morning, BCT.

Still bad but still breathing.
Just trying to focus on better things.

Keep your head up, homie..

Has there ever been a bct community fund? What are the thoughts and feelings on starting/having one?

I gave once. No mas..I'll send Slayven my digital code for Guardians 2 when it comes out or something.

Massive already said i can stay at his house

That's because he don't think you can make it lol..

We have a good amount of this happening in OT

Sealioning: A subtle form of trolling involving "bad-faith" questions. You disingenuously frame your conversation as a sincere request to be enlightened, placing the burden of educating you entirely on the other party. If your bait is successful, the other party may engage, painstakingly laying out their logic and evidence in the false hope of helping someone learn. In fact you are attempting to harass or waste the time of the other party, and have no intention of truly entertaining their point of view. Instead, you react to each piece of information by misinterpreting it or requesting further clarification, ad nauseum. The name "sea-lioning" comes from a Wondermark comic strip.

I just learned of this phrase today since my girlfriend is on a fitness Facebook group for women and they often call out concerned trolls whenever social issues are brought up disingenuously. Should be bannable if a trend is noticed.

hypernima

Banned
We pay in Canadian

Kobe+Bryant+is+disappointed+speaking+to+the+meda+after+Game+6.jpg

Another wonderful day in the BCT.

Shit my body is sore. I was going to go for a run today, but eff that.

We have a good amount of this happening in OT

I just learned of this phrase today since my girlfriend is on a fitness Facebook group for women and they often call out concerned trolls whenever social issues are brought up disingenuously. Should be bannable if a trend is noticed.

I've noticed a lot of that too. I don't bother explaining shit to people too ignorant to use Google.

Slayven

Looking at the Looney value, they will soon be using J.Cole CDs as currency

Britain will be using copies of Harlem World to buy bread

Drake is the reason why I almost became a Raptors fan.

Also from Twitter:

"What if I told you...
I photoshopped the same face onto every man behind Trump. Would you have noticed if I hadn't said anything?#GOPclones"

C_AxKgDU0AEwYDt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom