• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all.

Logic's new album is pretty good and has great pro-Black message. A lot of the songs are about him dealing with him being torn as a half-Black/White person, and so much Black is beautiful and excellent lines.

Listened to it all while I banged out some squats in the gym this morning.

Afternoon people that can say the N word

Can we also touch your hair? I'm just asking a question breh.

royalan

What kind of nigga bmp...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281323&page=18

Is it the nigga solstice or something?

wsS0Gov.gif

royalan

So? No one seems to get it.

It's 2017.

I don't buy that for one second. Sorry.

We have BLM, various other black activism groups, and an entire hit show on Netflix that addresses this.

And then we have the alt-right, which lives to troll black people, women, and other minorities.

I'm sooner to give out money than the benefit of the doubt these days. And honey, I don't give out money.

Besides that, we've had like three different threads on this in one weekend.

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT,

Guardians was dope, gotta see it again to compare it too the first, but it's a great start to the cape flick season.
____

What's so hard to understand that you can't say nigga.

Faustek

Morning BCT,

Guardians was dope, gotta see it again to compare it too the first, but it's a great start to the cape flick season.
____

What's so hard to understand that you can't say nigga.

Entitlement? Training day?
Or you know.
They get it. They don't give a fuck. It's not an education issue.

As the moon hits it peak on nigga solstice our fast twitch muscles are powered up 3 fold

So that's the old power then. Man and here I paid €10k for nothing then.

Faustek

We aren't? Why the hell have I been chaining myself in the basement once a month then?

It wasn't for a kinky reason?

Still say that the Hulk really was the first black super.

Think I need to watch Gotham...to many people hating on it for it not to be something.

Finally catching those Netflix Chappelle specials

Dunno why I waited so long to cop Netflix jp but it's already paid for the year in one day lol

Netflix is great once you first get it and there's so much that you haven't seen but as you've watched what's good more and more it falls off. It never quite gets to bad but it does revert to the mean with regards to its cost/value ratio.

shingi70

Banned
My birthday is Tuesday and my girlfriend surprised me with my gifts and the like. She got me

A Star Wars cake
A Black Panther shirt
A Carol Danvers Mug
Ant-Man Blu ray
Destiny megablocks

This year I have to really step up his my game for her gifts.

My birthday is Tuesday and my girlfriend surprised me with my gifts and the like. She got me

A Star Wars cake
A Black Panther shirt
A Carol Danvers Mug
Ant-Man Blu ray
Destiny megablocks

Nice haul. Hope you have a great birthday on Tuesday.

----------------

I'm gonna take my mom to either this Mongolian grill joint that is 20 minutes away or this country buffet place called Casey's,which is pretty damn good, for mothers day.

Slayven

A Star Wars cake
A Black Panther shirt
A Carol Danvers Mug
Ant-Man Blu ray
Destiny megablocks

SMH

Nice haul. Hope you have a great birthday on Tuesday.

----------------

I'm gonna take my mom to either this Mongolian grill joint that is 20 minutes away or this country buffet place called Casey's,which is pretty damn good, for mothers day.

Casey's is so country they have fatback on the buffet. My grandmother loved that place.

Johndoey

Banned
Prey might be as good as or better than System Shock 2. It's wrench and basic enemy design aren't nearly as good though.
--
DC is selling a Detective Gordon statue, I need to get in on that.

I stopped lisening to Nav when I realize he was South-Asian and said nigga a lot. The Weeknd and his fuckery might get dropped despite the fact his music made my college experience amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom