• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Gordon, how goes the day?

Fine.

What kind of nigga bmp...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281323&page=18

Is it the nigga solstice or something?

wsS0Gov.gif

This is just stupid..

Faustek

Anyone of you Royal Islanders want a Ultraviolete code for Kubo and the two strings?

See, this is why I have to watch Gotham.

Beefy

That's it. BCT you convinced me. After the food is done I'm sitting down and watching Gotham.

Watch season 1 and you will be like, ah this is ok. Then season two hits and you see why it gets shit on. Then season 3 and you want to kill yourself.

Johndoey

Banned

Top three Joker interpretations honestly. The face is a great nod to the comics.

Watch season 1 and you will be like, ah this is ok. Then season two hits and you see why it gets shit on. Then season 3 and you want to kill yourself.
Season 2 hits and you're like "Goddamn this is fantastic".
That's it. BCT you convinced me. After the food is done I'm sitting down and watching Gotham.
Good decision.
No!!!!!!!
Yes.

zeemumu

The "black character always dies" thread keeps reminding me of The Skeleton Key.
The ghost characters complained that they never got to possess black bodies because none of the black people in the area would stick around when shit started popping off because they knew better.

Numb

The "black character always dies" thread keeps reminding me of The Skeleton Key.
The ghost characters complained that they never got to possess black bodies because none of the black people in the area would stick around when shit started popping off because they knew better.

Latest Doctor ep watching with fam and when the black chick goes to investigate the noise when even the big tall guy refused and fam going '' she's black, why would she do this. I expected better'' lol

zeemumu

Latest Doctor ep watching with fam and when the black chick goes to investigate the noise when even the big tall guy refused and fam going '' she's black, why would she do this. I expected better'' lol

Yeah but she's a companion. They're infamous for not staying put.

Enzom21

Numb

Yeah but she's a companion. They're infamous for not staying put.

During that emoji ep when he told her to stay safe in the box and not go out in the flesh eating robot zone but she still went out..i say her blackness should atleast come out sometimes over her companion role.

zeemumu

During that emoji ep when he told her to stay safe in the box and not go out in the flesh eating robot zone but she still went out..i say her blackness should atleast come out sometimes over her companion role.

I don't even think Martha was exempt from that

Mickey was bu that's just because he hated doing anything

Beefy

Everything else being shit, doesn't make it right...

Lesser of 2 evils.

Terrible on all fronts versus good movie that does a terrible job being true to the source material

Rather just call them good films with a good batman, until something tops them. No film is going to be perfect

Enzom21

Best Batman films ever made. You only have to look at the shit now to see that.

Only live-action? If not, that's far from the truth.
They're not really Batman films anyway. If they removed all references to the Batman mythos, not much would change.

Good films, but not the batman films that I wanted. All good though.

Exactly, I don't want a realistic Batman.
I want ridiculous shit like Clayface, Killer Croc, The ClockKing, etc. etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom