• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

These young cats know nothing about Freaknic....

on another note, today is an awesome day. My middle daughter has graduated college. Only one left in the chute.

Good on your daughter and good on you man.
Now please speak with my niece. She got this dumb idea that Uni isn't worth the time... She has one year left and stopped taking it seriously.

Crime you didn't have one at first

Cool shit

Didn't someone just shave of the 7 monther?

A beard is just male make up

1rGfvXH.jpg

Numb

Now please speak with my niece. She got this dumb idea that Uni isn't worth the time... She has one year left and stopped taking it seriously.

1rGfvXH.jpg

And i admitted the mistake

Numb

BTW find anything good for your beard here in Sweden? Been using argan oil and shea moisture beard balm, not buying from them again, when I'm to lazy for the barber to do my birds nest.

Nah i just get some special coconut oil from this import shop that gets it from the middle east ;_;

1rGfvXH.jpg

Had to have that talk with my daughter, she wanted to quit with one semester to go. I hit her with the just finish as a safety net in case you're wrong.

Numb

Can't deal with more coconut oil. I already use cocobutter on my alligator skin. Any more and I'll turn into a coconut orz

People seem ok with coconut beard

It's funny that this shit is so off brand that there aren't any labels just a yellow bottle

Faustek

Had to have that talk with my daughter, she wanted to quit with one semester to go. I hit her with the just finish as a safety net in case you're wrong.

Tried that, even put out the fact that I wouldn't let her stay rent free but she's in love, young and for some reason turned stupid. I wouldn't mind if she wanted a sabbatical but nope. It's about everything else but school which suddenly isn't important. Not throwing any shade but I really don't want her to end up in a dead end retail job.

People seem ok with coconut beard

It's funny that this shit is so off brand that there aren't any labels just a yellow bottle

Hah, I recognise that. The Senegalese lady that did my hair before had a yellow bottle with some magic shit and the Korean dude that does my beard these days have some weird stuff as well.

Tried that, even put out the fact that I wouldn't let her stay rent free but she's in love, young and for some reason turned stupid. I wouldn't mind if she wanted a sabbatical but nope. It's about everything else but school which suddenly isn't important. Not throwing any shade but I really don't want her to end up in a dead end retail job.

Hah, I recognise that. The Senegalese lady that did my hair before had a yellow bottle with some magic shit and the Korean dude that does my beard these days have some weird stuff as well.

I feel you but you can't force it. Have you sat down with her and really found out what's up with her.? do it judgment free and maybe you'll get an answer that you can work with to get her through.

D i Z

Motherfuckers need to come clean and just admit that they stan for Maher because they can't straight up tell their own people that they hate their own religious base, so they take it out on others.

Faustek

I have to don't I? Sit down and just talk with her and see what's driving her to this decision... Judgement free because I can't say that I haven't been putting on my judgy pants when I've asked her about her with my "what the he'll are you crazy, dumb, high, drunk wth are you talking about, you know I know better you brat" voice. Sigh, I was not a grown up that first talk... Or the second.

Motherfuckers need to come clean and just admit that they stan for Maher because they can't straight up tell their own people that they hate their own religious base, so they take it out on others.

You'd think Maher getting his mouth glued shut with Milo nut would have made some people fall off his nuts but he repeats something minorities have been a saying for decades and now he's their lightbringer again

I have to don't I? Sit down and just talk with her and see what's driving her to this decision... Judgement free because I can't say that I haven't been putting on my judgy pants when I've asked her about her with my "what the he'll are you crazy, dumb, high, drunk wth are you talking about, you know I know better you brat" voice. Sigh, I was not a grown up that first talk... Or the second.

When you have the talk, you can explain yourself. That will go a long way if you do. Remind her that this is big girl time and that sometimes there aren't do-overs.

Hijole, I think I spent hours today on the same mission over and over in Alien: Isolation with the Xenomorph on my ass the whole time, and the mission just would not fucking end.

If this game scared me, I wouldn't be able to play it. The fucking Xeno never goes away.

Faustek

When you have the talk, you can explain yourself. That will go a long way if you do. Remind her that this is big girl time and that sometimes there aren't do-overs.

Thanks. Man I really do not get it but hopefully she'll fill in the blanks and I can get her to realise that it's better to have done it than not.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Had too much Popeyes, send help!

*Distress Signal* activated

My Uncle brought Popeyes last night when the nieces came
I ate a little bit yesterday, grabbed a Shrimp Tackle box + Battered Fries + Red Beans/Rice + Biscuit, with 2 chicken strips

Go to fridge, see left overs, didn't realize there was a feast awaiting me...

5 strips, more shrimp, 2 piece fish, some fries, mac n cheese, red bean + rice, 3 biscuits....
I gluttoned myself =)

Put all that shit on baking pan and let it bake on 350
Delicious going in, now I feel like that Roadhog PotG splash screen from him eating so much that he's stuffed

D i Z

Had too much Popeyes, send help!

*Distress Signal* activated

My Uncle brought Popeyes last night when the nieces came
I ate a little bit yesterday, grabbed a Shrimp Tackle box + Battered Fries + Red Beans/Rice + Biscuit, with 2 chicken strips

Go to fridge, see left overs, didn't realize there was a feast awaiting me...

5 strips, more shrimp, 2 piece fish, some fries, mac n cheese, red bean + rice, 3 biscuits....
I gluttoned myself =)

Put all that shit on baking pan and let it bake on 350
Delicious going in, now I feel like that Roadhog PotG splash screen from him eating so much that he's stuffed

No dessert? pffft.

i have never had korean food, ever. I live in NYC too; i don't take advantage of the shit my city has lol. what did you eat?

We had Bulgogi and sweet & spicy chicken, and a few other things I can't remember lol. Nice little Korean joint we went to.

Evening fam.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Weekends alright. The weather though — Overcast, cold, rainy.. but that's normal weather for you, Shy
I actually like these kind of days, but just can't have too much of it

Saw Guardians. Man, those new RED cameras Marvel is using really made a difference. That's the most comic book movie movie I've ever seen. Can't believe how insane and weird it got. Didn't even try to make things palatable for general audiences anymore it just went in. I loved it.

Saw Guardians. Man, those new RED cameras Marvel is using really made a difference. That's the most comic book movie movie I've ever seen. Can't believe how insane and weird it got. Didn't even try to make things palatable for general audiences anymore it just went in. I loved it.

GOTG is one of my favorites for this reason lol. I really need to go see vol.2

Shy

We had Bulgogi and sweet & spicy chicken, and a few other things I can't remember lol. Nice little Korean joint we went to.

Weekends alright. The weather though — Overcast, cold, rainy.. but that's normal weather for you, Shy
I actually like these kind of days, but just can't have too much of it
I kinda like those days too.
Glad you enjoyed it.

D i Z

Yeah but them getting high of spores and Drax slipping it into Peter was kind of weird when they sobered up. They could have handled that better.

D i Z

tumblr_olwwuyfoXN1ufe3qso2_400.gif

Who in here got this made?

Shy leaves one of those on the porch of his victims. If the family is smart, they live like kings. If they ain't got any kind of sense, it only comes out on Sundays for church wear.
If you happen to find one of these, know that someone in your family dun fucked UP, and was invited to a conversation that they couldn't talk their way out off.
My agreement with exulted brother Shy says that i can explain such intricacies without taking the big ride myself.
I have much to offer humanity before I'm gone. He understands this.

Shy

Shy leaves one of those on the porch of his victims. If the family is smart, they live like kings. If they ain't got any kind of sense, it only comes out on Sundays for church wear.
If you happen to find one of these, know that someone in your family dun fucked UP, and was invited to a conversation that they couldn't talk their way out off.
My agreement with exulted brother Shy says that i can explain such intricacies without taking the big ride myself.
I have much to offer humanity before I'm gone. He understands this.
😆😆😆😆😆😆

What makes it even funnier, is that one of my old avatars was Vegeta.

Slayven

SNL is doing a skit to "The Boy is Mine" in 2017? Feenix you wrote this?

They ended the sketch with "Bump and Grind"

that is you Feenix

Dear White People is some good shit lol

It is beyond phenomenal! I already watched it four times since I posted my review in here. I'm going to look at an episode again tonight too for analysis. Please post in the OT for it. I want to talk about it some more, but don't want to double post since I was the last one who posted in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom