• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Lemme hold 5 loonies.
kwHIbvt.png

Flash is trash as fuck right now. I haven't seen that shit since the episode Barry and Iris moved in together into a home ain't no way Barry ass is affording on his salary in downtown Vancouver Central City. He works for the police not a startup.
kwHIbvt.png

D i Z

Shantae pirates curse
Marvel 3
KOF14
there was a sale on those

Darkest dungeon(heard the stories, they were correct)
Steamworld heist(enjoyed Steamworld dig so just jumped)

Loved Steamworld Dig too. Heard Heist was the bees knees.
Shantae is always a good choice.

Numb

Loved Steamworld Dig too. Heard Heist was the bees knees.
Shantae is always a good choice.

Was gonna get Shantae in time just waiting for sale
Dig and Heist are so different naturally but good or even better than Dig. Robot speak means i don't have to listen and crossbuy for outdoors

Mighty Switch Force was dope for the same reasons
I am not ready for Darkest Dungeon yet tho ;_;

Johndoey

Banned
Shantae pirates curse
Marvel 3
KOF14
there was a sale on those

Darkest dungeon (heard the stories, they were correct)
Steamworld heist (enjoyed Steamworld dig so just jumped)
I just bought KOF14, so anyone needs a live training dummy I'm around.

Malyse

It's crazy that they never released any of the Dragon Ball Heroes 3DS games internationally with how popular Dragon Ball is.

I learned just from watching gameplay vids that when I get the game, I'm gonna be a bike user. Especially with the big tires. They look nice on the bikes.

back on the wii version of mario kart the bikes were suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper op. they'd constantly be on a mini boost cause doing a wheelie made u faster. mk8 it doesn't seem to matter anymore though from my experience. only time I'd pick a bike was when i played as baby luigi.

Slayven

You can get that over the counter here, tbh, least the 75 strength. I could get it for you cost if you lived here and you could casually double up yourself.

I am talking about the good stuff, 300 mg. You need 4 to deal with Gordon's cooking

Side note, Nexium sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom