• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
The second episode of American Gods is weaker than the first, besides the great opening. It's got Peter Stormare though, so that's awesome.

Man, I kinda want to buy MK8D, and I'm not even into racing games like that

if you have a switch go for it, mario kart 8 is super fun, now that it has a proper battle mode its probably the best mario kart out there, dethroning double dash.

well, goodnight people

akira28

I wonder if Mr. 'Not a Role Model', is somehow surrounded by rich non-minorities telling him how great he is. That could easily turn into a whatever this situation is. his non-contribution.

after getting the NS and playing the new Zelda, game is amazing to me so far.

small thing but being able to scale/climb hills and mountains bare handed feels pretty incredible

Numb

When you're lightskin enough to read

In a DM from a now ex-friend

tumblr_o18291hso31qkejxno1_400.gif

Feenix still got it over your lightskin
Or as i like to call ''lightsin devils''

Beefy

My mum just said "when are you going to have kids? I want to be able to hold and carry them before I am so old my back crumbles. You need to settle down and get yourself a nice black woman".

Malyse

OK, to do list:

1. Get a PayPal Debit card so you can use your funds easily
  2. Get Patreon
  3. Advertise yourself, go all in
  4. Create a Tumblr for your work
  5. Create a FB page for your work
  6. Hustle!
WAIT.

Don't get a paypal debit card, they charge you for use.
Open an account with Radius Bank, they have a good APR and you can transfer funds in less than a day.

WAIT.

Don't get a paypal debit card, they charge you for use.
Open an account with Radius Bank, they have a good APR and you can transfer funds in less than a day.

Huh, never been charged for mine and I send about 1k through it a month. Plus I get 1% cash back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom