• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

So how about that new fighter Ed, the costume take some getting used to but his movement looks great. And I like the simple inputs as well.

I think majority of the characters in this game are motion characters. Made for people who hate charge.

I decided to go for Kolin instead. Was sitting on that 100k just to see Ed, but eh.

Numb

So how about that new fighter Ed, the costume take some getting used to but his movement looks great. And I like the simple inputs as well.

Hail Bison
You should try him

Do the story and you'll have enough points for 1 dlc character if you haven't already
I think majority of the characters in this game are motion characters. Made for people who hate charge.

I decided to go for Kolin instead. Was sitting on that 100k just to see Ed, but eh.

I'll be playing Ed and you and Gordon on Kolin,Shy on Guile and Forearm on Cammy

This Blonde fighter 5 for real now

Hail Bison
You should try him

Do the story and you'll have enough points for 1 dlc character if you haven't already

I'll be playing Ed and you and Gordon on Kolin,Shy on Guile and Forearm on Cammy

....wait. I could play the story to get one character.....

Well, guess I know what I'm doing tonight.

Numb

....wait. I could play the story to get one character.....

Well, guess I know what I'm doing tonight.
2353025-alonzofacepalmlebrontech.gif

doing everyones challenge and survival gives you free points too

Hail Bison
You should try him

There needs to be laws against this

Numb

Izuna

Banned
Oops

I've been directing people to WHSmiths for eBook cases for weeks... Just realised...

~~

I am going on a 6 hour coach to London at midnight just to take bae to the airport. I'm regretting this romantic gesture... So tired.

Numb

PG13 because it was only a lot of murder not some story about a trans man

Damn
Parents still on that

Out here getting forced to look at whatever is going on in sense8 by teen siblings just recently to check the cliche father accepting son who identifies as female and calling him daughter moment

If only sense8 was good

LionPride

Banned
Damn
Parents still on that

Out here getting forced to look at whatever is going on in sense8 by teen siblings just recently to check the cliche father accepting son who identifies as female and calling him daughter moment

If only sense8 was good
I know I have friends who like it because of LGBTQ representation, but uh...it's shit.
I have skipped like 10 AoS episodes, sooooo
wtf is this other world shit?.
instead of watching em to catch-up I'm just watching episode 18
Maybe you should catch up? I dunno, just a suggestion

If it gets better in later seasons i'll give it another shot

I gave that show an entire season because of Sayid..worst fucking mistake in my life. Good for folks that dig it, but I don't think I've hated anything so much, besides you know what. The acting is all over the place. The story drags fucking ass. I think a floating turd in a toilet has more talent than that woman in the glasses.

Wife wanted to stop watching halfway through..can't believe I didn't listen.

Numb

I gave that show an entire season because of Sayid..worst fucking mistake in my life. Good for folks that dig it, but I don't think I've hated anything so much, besides you know what. The acting is all over the place. The story drags fucking ass. I think a floating turd in a toilet has more talent than that woman in the glasses.

Wife wanted to stop watching halfway through..can't believe I didn't listen.
Ducked early didn't think whole season was even worse

I couldn't even tell you who 90% of the people were
There was that doctor who companion lady...and thats it

Ducked early didn't think whole season was even worse

I couldn't even tell you who 90% of the people were
There was that doctor who companion lady...and thats it

Show spends more time in showing you pretty landscapes and shit rather than progressing the fucking plot..seriously, no one will convince me to watch anymore of that thing. Again, glad it's out there for those who enjoy it, but as far as in concerned shit can die in a fire lol.

Letting LOST actors influence my viewing habits will never be happening again, that's for damn sure..ugh.

So how about that new fighter Ed? The costume take some getting used to but his movement looks great. And I like the simple inputs as well.
I don't like him. His design and his moves don't do anything for me.
Hail Bison
You should try him

I didn't realize it, but there are like 8 people in the game with blond hair.

Finished 13 Reasons Why

I feel like it got a bit too melodramatic towards the end

13 full hours of this dude's anxiety, shit
noah.png

Understandable, I have a lot of problems with how the show goes about a few things too, but overall feel its a definite learning experience regardless.

That said I don't think there should be a second season of it as it makes no sense.

Understandable, I have a lot of problems with how the show goes about a few things too, but overall feel its a definite learning experience regardless.

While I do agree with the message of not being afraid to rectify your wrongdoings and being cognizant of other's troubles, I didn't agree with the message associated with
Clay or the Counselor
, that being having guilt for not being omnipotent

When it finally got to Clay's tape
84.gif

Clay was on some shit the entire show
mjlol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom