• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not your dog, person. I asked politely. But nah, imma come in here and rub shit on the walls. You sound like fun to be around.

I'm confused. Like I"m supposed to take someone saying I'm not black sitting down because I don't give a fuck that a white man made a chicken joint? This is evidence that I'm not fun to be around? And I'm supposed to take your word because you politely ask? So people can say all matter of shit in this thread, talk shit all about gaf, but the second I come in with actual grievance I gotta take it to pm's?

HPvfnOuz1tOgg.gif

You are buggin.

Like usual, any time something pops up that the consensus of the thread doesn't wanna talk about, let's talk about fried chicken and act like a minstrel show. Storm Chamber ain't wrong bout y'all. Can't even remotely take the heat.

Beefy

Like usual, any time something pops up that the consensus of the thread doesn't wanna talk about, let's talk about fried chicken and act like a minstrel show. Storm Chamber ain't wrong bout y'all. Can't even remotely take the heat.

I don't even know what the hell is going on and it ain't nothing to do with me. So I am chilling and chatting about chicken.

3d3N5Rq_700wa_0.gif

Because this thread is about something someone said elsewhere about you. It's the Mayweather community, y'all! Let's talk about Cindi!

lmao Now everybody switch gears cause you came in here on some ish no one else was involved in but one person.

We a monolith, nigga! It's Cindi time!

3d3N5Rq_700wa_0.gif

Because this thread is about something someone said elsewhere about you. It's the Mayweather community, y'all! Let's talk about Cindi!

We a monolith, nigga! It's Cindi time!

That isn't what I said at all. We were talking and YOU came in and interjected talking about how we should take this private, but nah, we aren't going to take this private and because we don't that means it's Cindi time? You're the nigga who said flat out to take it private! You already butted into our shit in the first place!

You know what, never mind. I'll put Duck on ignore. She/he can put me on ignore. We'll go our separate ways and this thread will still be trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom