• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all.

I keep on going back and forth between deciding to buy a new 4k TV or building a PC.

I say 4k. Prices should be bottoming out soon.

Also it depends on what you spend most time doing. You watch a lot of shit and play games on consoles more? 4k easily.

If you game a lot on your current PC but want more power and don't watch a lot of stuff.then PC.

I'm going to be buying a 4k Sony 65 inch soon. Later this summer I plan on getting the Opportunity UHD Blu-ray player.

EDIT: 4k tv can also be used as a monitor for an eventual PC.

andthebeatgoeson

A good amount of responses saying PC. Thanks for your opinion guys I'm leaning more to PC. Also just to clarify my current TV is a 32" 1080p.
Since i just upgraded to a 60 inch 1080p from a 42 inch 720 this year, it's nice but not world changing.

This all depends on your preferences. But PC games is world changing. I'm believing that indie games are more likely to have a good idea or concept that you can get easier on PC, a better value proposition (it's impossible to not have a steam backlog of 5 dollar games) and the best way to interact with people online. Unless you really like pretty pictures. I won't knock it.

And you can get, and should get, a great monitor. Which could scratch that 4k itch.

Beefy

Well, I live in Canada but am in the US for a couple hours at times. Now unless these people made the sandwich wrong, I'm not mistaken that this is just regular mayo, but its supposed to be a more spicy sauce?

Meant to have a spicy mayo which is like a pale orange colour. And then you get like a spicy relish as well.

Shy

Moring people
Afternoon Slay and BCT
Mornin' everyone.
Morning y'all.
Morning folks
Morning all
Mornin' all.
Morning BCT.
Evening all.
I'm 25 today, and it's about time I start to get my shit together.
Gappy birthday.

Hope you have a great week.

This motherfucker said I can emit cracker cancer through consciousness..

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

Today I realize that Trump thinks he's in a comic book. He actually thinks He's Lex Luthor, billionaire genius that becomes president. OFC this makes Obama Superman but if the shoe fits....

HiwVuse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom