• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

I never post enough in here, even though I love y'all like my cute cousin that I wish wasn't related to me.

Sup BCT. ^_^

giphy.gif

------

https://twitter.com/Al_Khee/status/861986390724284417

Bow wow, why you always lyin?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
look I know nobody gives a fuck what I think, but this whole thing seems unnecessary and unproductive

the fuck does it help to drag each other through the mud over some bullshit

like I'm trying to relax and watch our democracy fall apart and y'all in here going ten rounds over some shit that started with some chicken?

That isn't what I said at all. We were talking and YOU came in and interjected talking about how we should take this private, but nah, we aren't going to take this private and because we don't that means it's Cindi time? You're the nigga who said flat out to take it private! You already butted into our shit in the first place!

You know what, never mind. I'll put Duck on ignore. She/he can put me on ignore. We'll go our separate ways and this thread will still be trash.

And I'll keep saying to make it private or take it to the other thread. No one was talking about you in here until you decided we all needed to deal with what Duck said to you IN ANOTHER THREAD. I butted in? YOU POSTED IN THE COMMUNITY THREAD. Couldn't but in if you PMed, right? Am I wrong?

You wanna keep being angry? So be it. The community doesn't need a fight that started elsewhere, and has ZERO to do with that post. It wasn't being discussed here. Me asking to take it to PM was trying to keep unwanted shit in here. If you can't understand that, well I guess you haven't been around long enough to get it. That's on you.

And talking down to us in the process really is amazing, btw..if we're so terrible, why come in the first place? You'd think a PM would be better than wasting time with us typical BCT posters..guess you just needed to track shit in here. Thanks again.

Cindi has a point though, buried in all the personal attacks. Like there's been times when people outside of the thread have tried to talk shit and it's all jokes in here as a result, but now when someone is coming in here with an actual grievance they're being hushed up and told to go to PMs.

I dunno. Maybe I'll just go back to playing video games today.

Beefy

Cindi has a point though, buried in all the personal attacks. Like there's been times when people outside of the thread have tried to talk shit and it's all jokes in here as a result, but now when someone is coming in here with an actual grievance they're being hushed up and told to go to PMs.

There's a point then there's going way over it. I get that Cindi has beef, but needs to chill on the people that don't give a shit.

sonicshakfin.gif~c200

LionPride

Banned

I believe that if you have beef with someone in here and that shit started outside of here, don't bring it in here. What does that do? Anytime shit happens in here, it started in here and got finished in here.

Malyse

She came in here looking for a fight and then shat on the entire thread for not giving her one.

NOPE. It's not like she was asking us to weigh in on it. She had a problem with one person and thought we all needed to hear about it. This thread is already crabs in a goddamn bucket: why the fuck do we need to bring the temp to a boil on top of that?
I believe that if you have beef with someone in here and that shit started outside of here, don't bring it in here. What does that do? Anytime shit happens in here, it started in here and got finished in here.
This.
He only does it straight. No chasers or flavors. Vodka is the flavor.

And this.

hypernima

Banned
Rather than concentrating on the gentrification, you and those others offended by it concentrate on the fact a white person is making a fried chicken joint in the ghetto. What's important to me is that my trans sisters are murdered by black men and no one gives a fuck. What's important to me is that doctors consider black children vulnerable by pain by instinct, and under prescribe our children medicine. What matters to me that currently Donald Trump says that funding HBCU's may be unconstitutional.

I think that you can be aware about the optics of that project because it's intrinsicly linked to the gentrification problem.

You can also be aware of the assault on black transwomen (What happened in LA was especially atrocious.) You can be concerned about the issues of doctors treating black children and adults more stringently with pain meds (An issue I have personally faced all my life) and be aware about the HBCU problem.

Just because you don't give a fuck about that doesn't mean others don't and to assume others don't give a fuck about the problems you listed is pretty naive.

I think you should consider that people can list all of these problems and I think dismissing a movement because there's a focus on the "flavor of the day" topic is a little green too. All of these problems are on the table, and if you wanted to draw more attention to these problems you can feel free to create a thread on it or even discuss it in this thread like many BCT members have done.

Gaming seems to be your main virtue. A typical BCT-poster.

Full disclosure: I cut her deep for an exceedingly cornball post, one of many I've noticed since she quit posting in here

Those who remember my old name know I'm not a nice person

Still chuckling at someone hollering outrage culture at people taking issue with an obvious gentrification/appropriation double punch preaching about the movement

I wanted clarification from CM Duck because the way our convo was going in the other thread, it would be closed or we would be banned in an instant. This thread was the only thread relevant to the topic, and I didn't think to take it to pm's because she made it public to begin with.

That means I came to start a fight?

Nah, I came for clarification.

Beefy

Makes me think of the tequila I had in Mexico. Shit was water and had me fucked up. We all need a bct getaway

It's mad how much of a different taste the more expensive shit has. Had a expensive Sambuca as well and that has no kick like the cheap shit has. Like you said it is so smooth you can get fucked up quick.

LionPride

Banned
I wanted clarification from CM Duck because the way our convo was going in the other thread, it would be closed or we would be banned in an instant. This thread was the only thread relevant to the topic, and I didn't think to take it to pm's because she made it public to begin with.

Nigga, you came to beef with one person, got upset when no one gave a genuine fuck about it, and tried to yell at people.

You cried OUTRAGE CULTURE when people were saying how dumb that chicken shit was, then came in here saying "Well while you talked about that I wept for my black trans peeps,etc." as if niggas in here don't talk about legitimate fucking issues ever.

You can miss me and damn near everyone else with that shit.

Ain't go well yesterday?

Had a phone interview that went ok, won't hear anything until later this week.
Had another one today that prolly isn't gonna pan out.
Touched base with another one that had me fill out some forms a couple days ago, won't hear back until next week.

I'm good with budgeting and shit, but this month is gonna be a test.

Nigga, you came to beef with one person, got upset when no one gave a genuine fuck about it, and tried to yell at people.

You cried OUTRAGE CULTURE when people were saying how dumb that chicken shit was, then came in here saying "Well while you talked about that I wept for my black trans peeps,etc." as if niggas in here don't talk about legitimate fucking issues ever.

You can miss me and damn near everyone else with that shit.

Yeah, I said outrage culture. What of it? You mad?

Doesn't mean that justifies someone saying I'm pretending to be black, which is very much relevant to this thread.

I thought this was a thread for black gaffers? Or is it only a thread for black gaffers you agree with? Seems to be the latter.

andthebeatgoeson

Not with that minstrel show bullshit.

Beefy

Touched base with another one that had me fill out some forms a couple days ago, won't hear back until next week.

Hope you get work soon man

Good luck with the hunt mang

LionPride

Banned
Yeah, I said outrage culture. What of it? You mad?

Doesn't mean that justifies someone saying I'm pretending to be black, which is very much relevant to this thread.

I thought this was a thread for black gaffers? Or is it only a thread for black gaffers you agree with? Seems to be the latter.
Nigga what people fuckin say outside of this thread really doesn't matter, like ever. I do mean ever.

Have you seen anyone in here really care about what some fuck said outside of here?

I don't agree with some people in here all the time, but we cool because we can respect another person's opinions as long as they don't say dumb fuck shit *cough* That minstrel show comment by yo ass *cough*

So I repeat, if you got a problem with CM, keep that shit outside.

"You mad" Motherfucker who the hell are you? You used to be an aight poster but now you on some real deal fuck nigga shit

Beefy

I'm 50/50 on them. Half the time I can knock them out of the fucking park, and the other half I blow it on simple questions regarding my experience.

Oddly enough I prefer them instead of face to face, but only slightly.

Worst are them internet random question ones, hate that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom