• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that a dude named "Hotep Jesus" is promoting an alliance with the Alt-Right. I wonder if Umar & Seti are gonna squash the beef & go after that dude together? "Hotep Civil War 2: Melanated Boogaloo"

Numb

We give white people cancer with just our sun aura when they get near us?

So this is why black people are hated

It's crazy that a dude named "Hotep Jesus" is promoting an alliance with the Alt-Right. I wonder if Umar & Seti are gonna squash the beef & go after that dude together? "Hotep Civil War 2: Melanated Boogaloo"

I want throw hands with that dude so badly. God this foolishness needs to stop.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I never post enough in here, even though I love y'all like my cute cousin that I wish wasn't related to me.

Sup BCT. ^_^

I never post enough in here, even though I love y'all like my cute cousin that I wish wasn't related to me.

Sup BCT. ^_^

200x200px-ZC-d0ddbfc2_baby-serious-face-gif-o.gif

Beefy

Nothing worse then a white well off Tory supporter saying I am chatting shit about how the poor are treated in the UK.

CM Duck.

Extrapolate this post for me please.

Fair warning. Depending on what you say, you will be dragged. My hand, your wig.

Maybe it's just me, but this

This is one of the last things to give a fuck about and does not impact me in any way as a black person. Just another excuse for people to divide and point fingers and learn to hate as they convulse trying to find yet another thing to be offended about.

And some other gems I've seen you drop lately seem a little melanin-light

So, because you disagree with me, rather than asking for clarification, you dismiss my life experience showing how truly thin black camaraderie is. I'm so sorry I don't give a fuck about a fried chicken joint called The Coop that plays 90's hip hop. How does that impact my life as a black person? Rather than concentrating on the gentrification, you and those others offended by it concentrate on the fact a white person is making a fried chicken joint in the ghetto. What's important to me is that my trans sisters are murdered by black men and no one gives a fuck. What's important to me is that doctors consider black children vulnerable by pain by instinct, and under prescribe our children medicine. What matters to me that currently Donald Trump says that funding HBCU's may be unconstitutional.

But nah, but what crosses the line and revokes my black card is that I don't give a fuck about a chicken place ran by a white man.

Your "movement" is a damn joke. It is a mockery of social justice; a pugilistic take on the world as you cut your nose to spite your face. You justify hate and what has been accomplished since Trayvon was murdered? Jack shit.

So pardon me if I find your easily offended, soapbox standing, cowardly take on social reform to not really work. What is the point of getting mad about that chicken place exactly? How does this impact black people in any real way? It doesn't. But because it's us vs theme, black vs white, any example of someone black not completely in line is clearly the enemy.

I have sinned greatly. I have said hateful things. I have been an awful person. I have been wrong. I repent for my mistakes.

This doesn't mean I'm not black. Your "philosophy" - if it is one - is verbal poison.

�� Here to help, my brother. Enjoy..movie is dope.

You should take this to whatever thread you're quoting or PMs. This community isn't about whatever this is. This shit wasn't posted here, so don't bring bullshit here. Appreciated..

No. They want to talk shit pubicly, it will happen pubicly.

zeemumu

Saw Guardians 2. Just as good if not better than the first.

So,
Adam Warlock confirmed. Neat

And
is Stan Lee a watcher as well since he's apparently aware of all of his cameos or did the watchers just pull him aside to question him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom