• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Apparently Lamborghini's are pretty impractical to drive around Rome because they're too damn wide.

Also to low as well. The cobbled roads fuck up the low bumper etc.

Lambos are impractical in general, they're fun as hell but as far as supercars go they are the worst ones to actually drive on the road.

I drove a Lambo Murcielago for a race day. It was brilliant to drive, but fucked my back up with how low to the ground it was.

Slayven

Mass Effect is a Colonization simulation.

Show up on a new planet, tell anybody who is there they no longer own it, if they disagree, shoot them in the face.

zeemumu

Which is why its awesome.

Damn right

giphy.gif

When's Jet Set Radio Future HD?

zeemumu

A bunch of Nintendo Switches being sold on Amazon for under $300 and I"m trying to discern whether or not they're a scam or if scalpers are realizing that the restocking is picking up speed and they're trying to recoup what they can.

shingi70

Banned
Don't wanna be that guy but I'm surprised how many people are as surprised that the switch isn't getting third party support. I thought at this point.most people buying the system knew what's up.

zeemumu

Don't wanna be that guy but I'm surprised how many people are as surprised that the switch isn't getting third party support. I thought at this point.most people buying the system knew what's up.

Gimmick-based systems aren't really easy to develop for, even if it's just a port. On top of that do enough people have a Switch to warrant the effort? I know it's sold out but it was really limited in the amount of units that it shipped.

Make sure you're not in one of the states where Jandro is catching bodies. That Equus don't play.

AZb71yw.png

I can't tell what mine is. Is that a broom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom