• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

C8Aw4XrVQAAnzX6

*cackles*

Slender man.

Seriously, Double Fine has done some Sesame Street work that people like. Might be a good place to look.

I never played Slender Man or even looked at gameplay, but I thought it was a single player horror game.

I'll check out Double Fine and might make a thread to find out about others.

D i Z

image.php

Target:Acquired

Lord help the hapless fools that would come for her.

I never played Slender Man or even looked at gameplay, but I thought it was a single player horror game.

I'll check out Double Fine and might make a thread to find out about others.

SM was a joke. At least it should have been, but they have a documentary about it transcending multiplayer as you've defined it.

NBA owners are racists as shit but love the money their black players bring in
People in the suburbs are scared around black people but bump rap in their cars

I'd say half the people in those threads are sheltered, the other half lying knowingly

NBA owners are racists as shit but love the money their black players bring in
People in the suburbs are scared around black people but bump rap in their cars

I'd say half the people in those threads are sheltered, the other half lying knowingly
Yup, have to wonder how many even know an actual person of color beyond knowing they exist.

Dai101

Banned
Alright, kids. This is what happened:

Ya boy asked for a ban in order to study.

Then, only reading the word ban, meathead started pouring precious alcohol for a man on a necessary vacation.

Since I like to encourage brothers and sisters to read, I made this post talking nonsense.

And y'all just gobble. Hopefully all is answered, ya big dummies..

---

Lemme hold $20 space bucks..

Hombre, you baited them good

Jandro bein hitting the juice.

Merc_

Damn, I missed the Jet Grind Radio talk?

Really wish we could get a new game in that series. I also wish I still had my copy of JSRF. Sonic's been pretty good for a while outside of Sonic Boom, I just wish they would give some of their old series more shine.

A new Skies of Arcadia would be cool too.

Man, these White people are still out here shook. They are not realizing that its always been this way just people of color are used to it, we expect it. These poorer white people are like, "but, but, but we're in the club" and the rich people are like, "what did you think was going to happen after we were through with them?"

For anyone who forgot that they bought Walking Dead Season 3, episode 3 dropped today.

We didn't forget, we're just ignoring it. Well, I am.

Man, these White people are still out here shook. They are not realizing that its always been this way just people of color are used to it, we expect it. These poorer white people are like, "but, but, but we're in the club" and the rich people are like, "what did you think was going to happen after we were through with them?"

A learned lesson of "We told y'all." But they still didn't heed our warnings. Now its, Kanye shrugs at their complaining.

Sch1sm

For anyone who forgot that they bought Walking Dead Season 3, episode 3 dropped today.

Is the game 7.50 yet?

Are you liking it? I liked the 2nd season way more than the 1st, so I'm actually kinda looking forward to the 3rd ending so I can buy it and run through it. Hate the waits.

We didn't forget, we're just ignoring it. Well, I am.

A learned lesson of "We told y'all." But they still didn't heed our warnings. Now its, Kanye shrugs at their complaining.

I'm just venting, I don't understand these people in the heartland and coal country. How do they not realize that the benefits and programs they're cheering for to be cut are the ones keeping them alive?

zeemumu

Is the game 7.50 yet?

Are you liking it? I liked the 2nd season way more than the 1st, so I'm actually kinda looking forward to the 3rd ending so I can buy it and run through it. Hate the waits.

It's alright. Better than 2 so far but not as good as 1. It's cools seeing what became of Clementine and I like the idea of a formerly playable character being a regular NPC in the next one. You get to see the consequences of your actions in season 1/2. And the new characters aren't half bad. Definitely better than that crappy group that you travel with in season 2.

I would place Jet Set Radio and JSRF in my personal top 5 (tied)

I like JSRF more than Jet Set Radio. The art feels a little more polished and the skating flows smother since they simplified the graffiti process to allow you to pull off graffiti tags while moving. Plus you can maintain your speed a lot more easily.

zeemumu

I'm just venting, I don't understand these people in the heartland and coal country. How do they not realize that the benefits and programs they're cheering for to be cut are the ones keeping them alive?

People seem to be more than happy to be treated like dirt if you tell them that they're better than that guy over there by default.

Shy

It's
Better

fight me

Please don't
Why would i. I've never played a Pokemans before.
Mass Effect is a Colonization simulation.

Show up on a new planet, tell anybody who is there they no longer own it, if they disagree, shoot them in the face.
The white man's Ryder's burden.
I'm strongly considering taking every movie I own and just throwing them away. It's not even worth it to like, discuss, or watch movies anymore.
What's wrong, my fam.
Sup squad.
Evening, good sir.
Lemme hold $20 space bucks..
Ok sir. Here ya go. *hands Gordon $20 space bucks*
798SN7K.gif

Urrr. I mean yeah it was hard work, I you guys like it. 😜

zeemumu

Friday the 13th: The Game is running out of time to make its Q1 release. I wonder what's holding up certification. I want to buy the game but I'm holding off until I know it's coming out soon because I don't want to sink money that I need right now into something that I won't physically have for months.

Zekes!

It's alright. Better than 2 so far but not as good as 1. It's cools seeing what became of Clementine and I like the idea of a formerly playable character being a regular NPC in the next one. You get to see the consequences of your actions in season 1/2. And the new characters aren't half bad. Definitely better than that crappy group that you travel with in season 2.

I like JSRF more than Jet Set Radio. The art feels a little more polished and the skating flows smother since they simplified the graffiti process to allow you to pull off graffiti tags while moving. Plus you can maintain your speed a lot more easily.

JSRF is definitely a smoother game, but I've come to like JSR's slower paced, stick based graffiti spraying. I also like the level based structure of the game over JSRF's interconnected world, surprisingly. I find that it made for better level design. Overall they're both incredible though, which is why I can't pick one over the other

Friday the 13th: The Game is running out of time to make its Q1 release. I wonder what's holding up certification. I want to buy the game but I'm holding off until I know it's coming out soon because I don't want to sink money that I need right now into something that I won't physically have for months.

We'll have to play some rounds when it comes out man, big fan of Friday the 13th so I had backed it already.

zeemumu

We'll have to play some rounds when it comes out man, big fan of Friday the 13th so I had backed it already.

Yeah for sure. I hope they release a Jason X pack eventually.

JSRF is definitely a smoother game, but I've come to like JSR's slower paced, stick based graffiti spraying. I also like the level based structure of the game over JSRF's interconnected world, surprisingly. I find that it made for better level design. Overall they're both incredible though, which is why I can't pick one over the other

At least there will always be Jet Set Radio Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom