• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
There's a real interesting piece I could write on how perfectly Get Out uses sci-fi to address race & cultural appropriation while Ghost in the Shell utterly fails doing the same.

Final Destination

horse-falling-off-a-boat-o.gif

Izuna

Banned
Hour away from deadline

Got one more question to do

About to miss the deadline for an assignment

lose 5% marks each day

weekends don't count so

95% available on Monday

70% is an A

only 25% of the module counts for the overall grade

Fuck it I'm gunna sleep, play games, go on GAF w/e ~~

Sch1sm

Hour away from deadline

Got one more question to do

About to miss the deadline for an assignment

lose 5% marks each day

weekends don't count so

95% available on Monday

70% is an A

only 25% of the module counts for the overall grade

Fuck it I'm gunna sleep, play games, go on GAF w/e ~~

Why put off what you can do right now? It's only 7PM, Izuna.

Izuna

Banned
Why put off what you can do right now? It's only 7PM, Izuna.

you don't understand...

"Carry out a Chi-Square analysis of the data, (providing the correct conclusion based on the results obtained, providing an overall technical interpretation of the results, i.e. how your results are placed in context with the ChiSquare analysis)"

I haven't slept properly since... Tuesday

shit can wait

Sch1sm

you don't understand...

"Carry out a Chi-Square analysis of the data, (providing the correct conclusion based on the results obtained, providing an overall technical interpretation of the results, i.e. how your results are placed in context with the ChiSquare analysis)"

I haven't slept properly since... Tuesday

shit can wait

I mean, I did have to take Stats, so I can also understand that question isn't exactly cancer or anything. Go get sleep, though, and be grateful your grading system is so much different than ours. They count weekends here, and 80% is an A here, but that's only like a B to Americans.

Izuna

Banned
I mean, I did have to take Stats, so I can also understand that question isn't exactly cancer or anything. Go get sleep, though, and be grateful your grading system is so much different than ours. They count weekends here, and 80% is an A here, but that's only like a B to Americans.

Basically, I never did stats. For A-levels I went to Mechanics classes instead. Today has been a big learning experience and I've had to bug someone for some tips on top.

It's annoying because I have used Matlab at my old uni, just for image processing not statistics. I thought I had more time. In a way, I guess I do.

Might go get some KFC and watch an episode of Iron Fight

Sch1sm

Basically, I never did stats. For A-levels I went to Mechanics classes instead. Today has been a big learning experience and I've had to bug someone for some tips on top.

It's annoying because I have used Matlab at my old uni, just for image processing not statistics. I thought I had more time. In a way, I guess I do.

Might go get some KFC and watch an episode of Iron Fight

It's my least favourite math of them all. Get your rest, though, you deserve it.

MATLAB is literally cancer, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom