• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

I went to lumch with a friend and this negro put some damn sugar on red beans and rice.

v44MX_s-200x150.gif
ate that shit with 100% virgin sesame oil for years
But only for dinner
Don't judge
It's good

Shit. Watching this Apes interview. Sounds like they're building it to be more of the story of the original.
Slave apes (donkeys) which Cesar is trying to emancipated.

How y'all feel about that?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
This is incorrect, speed racer was extremely popular in the 70's and 80's. Anime didn't just become popular in the US in the 90s

of course it was. my mom loved both gigantor and speed racer, doesnt change that speed wasnt asian here

Shit. Watching this interview. Sounds like they're building it to be more of the story of the original.
Slave apes (donkeys) which Cesar is trying to emancipated.

How y'all feel about that?

I mean, I'll watch. It's gonna be interesting seeing threads filled with
a birth of a nation
comparisons

I mean, I'll watch. It's gonna be interesting seeing threads filled with
a birth of a nation
comparisons

I'm of two minds about it..I'll say that. These movies have been fantastic, so I'm assuming it'll be treated with care. But boy..

But Slayven and Izuna comparison is like a man dying of thirst watching another man drown.

the heat is making me cynical

Oh, my..😂

Izuna

Banned
Trying to convince my parents to see Logan. This is one of the rare times our schedules all leave us open.

I still need to watch this. My brother doesn't trust X-Men anything anymore tho.

People would like Apocalypse as much as me if it weren't for that whole phoenix thing.

Shy

Afternoon BCT
Morning all
Evening evening.
Hi guys! I've been somewhat absent dealing with some life shitty stuff, doubt anyone noticed but still...65 pages in 6 days? You people are mad :)
Evening Hermit.

Sorry to hear you been dealing stuff. Stay strong, fam.
GitS was on some bullshit.
Yeah. It really was.
So, a car's engine blew up in the middle of a parking lot and I almost got hit by flaming debris. That was...yeah.
FUCK ME. Glad you're ok.
YouTube bubble is bursting right before our eyes.
What's happening. ?

Izuna

Banned
There's a story from the independent with a new low for MSN.com comments.

It wasn't just transphobic, they were saying how the NHS shouldn't pay for anything to do with transitioning.

This was about 90 year old vet

How can something like that draw up so much anger from people that they need to leave a tasteless comment?

Beefy

There's a story from the independent with a new low for MSN.com comments.

It wasn't just transphobic, they were saying how the NHS shouldn't pay for anything to do with transitioning.

This was about 90 year old vet

How can something like that draw up so much anger from people that they need to leave a tasteless comment?

Yeah it was messed up. Only thing that I am undecided about is Ian Huntley wanting transition, I don't know if it is just him wanting attention. The guy is scum.

Beefy

Numb

The fact this brotha tried marrying a 14 year old girl and was on video tape with underage girls... and he never came close to being thrown UNDER the jail where he belongs still befuddles me to this day
Let him freely be ghetto pink Zorro for years to come

Malyse

It's amazing how people giving me money brightens my day. Cause today was awful and then someone gave me money and now today is great.

Kreed

The fact this brotha tried marrying a 14 year old girl and was on video tape with underage girls... and he never came close to being thrown UNDER the jail where he belongs still befuddles me to this day

"Yeah yeah Feenix, but what about what Aaliyah did to trick R.Kelly! She was no angel."

LionPride

Banned
Robert Kelly told us he was a pedophile.

He told us and people didn't listen.

The fact it doesn't end with him peeing on a 14 year old is sickening.

And people still listen to that fucker. Scust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom