• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

byEKRtm.png
lTtK2fK.gif

I had a conversation with my boy and we believe it developed from saying "god" or "my g" and so someone some where must have took it to mean "my guy"

Either way shits corny and I hate it

that could be it too, im with you on that shit being od corny tho, it ruins a lot of ny memes for me tbh

Village

I'm not mad about Deathnote, I don't really feel like deathnote has anything specifically japanese in it. I feel like its the beauty of it, you could make a death note staring all black people in the south and the shit would work.

GITS on the other hand, while I feel that worlds concept could be expanded outside of its Japanese borders, matoko kusanagi's world is Japanese specific and a Japanese specific perspective and I feel like if what I have heard from that movie is actually true, they don't really use that at all. Or even seem to functionally understand that concept.

Izuna

Banned
Groove finally got The Heart Part IV when HUMBLE came out

bahahaha

I'm a good guy tho, I remove the MP3 with the streaming version as it comes out.

Kreed

Any one tried or got the Google Pixel ?

I have one at work (along side a couple of Apple devices and Samsung Galaxies). It's not the greatest Android Phone hardware on the market, but it's the best "Android OS experience" IMO (in comparison to iOS). Be prepared for a lot of "I thought that was an iPhone" comments if you get one.

zeemumu

I can kinda see the conversation path that would spawn from this.

"Well where was Black Lives Matter for those years?"

*Response*

"It wasn't called that though. Those aren't the same thing."

*Response*

"Well then it was just assumed that all live mattered by default so we didn't need to say it."

*Response*

"Well that's done now so why are you still bringing it up?"

*Response*

"Well I'M not racist."

*Response*

"Well I think you're arguing with the wrong people then."

*Facepalm and then Response*

It's a cool hoodie though. Too bad I'll burn to death if I wore it outside.

Slayven

I have one at work (along side a couple of Apple devices and Samsung Galaxies). It's not the greatest Android Phone hardware on the market, but it's the best "Android OS experience" IMO (in comparison to iOS). Be prepared for a lot of "I thought that was an iPhone" comments if you get one.

Why all the phones? Are you moving weight?

Sch1sm

Morning, G.

Any one tried or got the Google Pixel ?

That pure Android experience is the only one I can genuinely enjoy, over the skinned versions made by Samsung, LG, etc. It's clean in that respect. Nothing super special hardware wise? I think I'd buy one if the rumour they're making a budget, smaller Pixel this year turns out to be true. 👀

---

Hi guys! I've been somewhat absent dealing with some life shitty stuff, doubt anyone noticed but still...65 pages in 6 days? You people are mad :)

Who couldn't notice you weren't around with that avatar?! Hope things turn around for you, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom