• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C8YCcGdUQAAG6VI.jpg

Eat a galaxy of dicks infected with Gonorrhea and dipped in castor oil!

People tend to forget we can see why you were banned and the only thing that keeps posts like that from happening is we're not Xbox Enforcement.

But sometimes folks need a callout.
I been banned 6 times and always for fuck shittery.

If you getting banned, you probably did something dumb.

I been banned 6 times and always for fuck shittery.

If you getting banned, you probably did something dumb.

Yeah, sometimes folks go a bit too hard.

An outright "fuck you" to another poster will generally catch a ban, regardless of who you are.

Most bans aren't perm though, unless you're that bad, have a record, or are a junior.

Only have two bans I found lame.

1. Called someone a penis burger which is a slur? lol..I just put two word together. Had no clue.

2. Some idiot called me a dickhead multiple times for laughing at the #SupportDCFilms because I found the whole thing silly, and after being called out by the guy post after post, I finally told him to get screwed or something. THEN a mod came in lol.

Whatever..😏

Sch1sm

You too Schizz?!

y'all some delinquents.... we need constant police presence in this part of town.

vWHzJEG.png

One was 3 weeks for a michaeljacksponpopcorn.gif in the crossfire of a detective GAF tier post in the Steam thread in summer '15.

The other I'll never tell, and I'll never put myself in a position MHW or any other mod/admin pastes it for the world to know. 👀

One was 3 weeks for a michaeljacksponpopcorn.gif in the crossfire of a detective GAF tier post in the Steam thread in summer '15.

The other I'll never tell, and I'll never put myself in a position MHW or any other mod/admin pastes it for the world to know. 👀

Oh.... so you don't like your receipts pulled huh?

*slides MHW $1 CAD*

akira28

Yeah, sometimes folks go a bit too hard.

An outright "fuck you" to another poster will generally catch a ban, regardless of who you are.

Most bans aren't perm though, unless you're that bad, have a record, or are a junior.

is a record of "being insincere and sarcastic" worthy of a record even, let alone a perm threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom