• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third time GameStop fucking with me this year
Not enough copies of P5,can't preorder,can't reserve and get told when the next batch is coming,they don't even know know when the next batch is coming either -_-

Would never go if they weren't the only option for reselling old shit

All digital life man. Make the switch to enjoy being able to play your whole collection of games without ever getting up. Plus you never have to deal with a physical store again. It is amazing*!

*As long as you can handle the download

Beefy

What. The. Fuck.

MafiaIIIRally.gif

Video link for this? Going to need some cloth heads getting killed.

All digital life man. Make the switch to enjoy being able to play your whole collection of games without ever getting up. Plus you never have to deal with a physical store again. It is amazing*!

This is the life I'm living. Getting discounted pan cards makes it all so easy

Not enough copies of P5,can't preorder,can't reserve and get told when the next batch is coming,they don't even know know when the next batch is coming either -_-

Any reason you didn't pre-order from Amazon? They even give you a discount..

D i Z

Mornin' peeps.

The power of the digital option compels you!

D i Z

Y'all got a functioning governments and universal health care, damn can't have anything

Would gladly have unreliable deliveries and shite rates on consumables for a little social and governmental harmony. What papers I gotta sign for us to get some of that?

They prolly fucking with you so you preorder in the future. I'm hearing best buy should have.
This game is damn good btw! Need to finish this essay so I can get back to it.

Zekes!

My Amazon pre-order of the special edition is all messed up. Pre-ordered it on an old credit card, and after it got pushed back I went to change it 'cause my CC would expire before it released. Couldn't back then, and then I forgot about it. Amazon ent to charge me for it yesterday and of course it doesn't work. Try changing the payment again and still get errors. Amazon techs are involved now and they're supposed to let me know sometime later today what's going on. Maaaaaaaan

andthebeatgoeson

Got that Rihanna song stuck in my head.

Must be love on the....braaaiinnnnnnn!

She singing like that, got me feeling a certain way.

----------

You know what, fuck Bernie Sanders. Info kept coming out that he was a terrible politician. And so he doing some things, like shore up his Democratic base. Like, try to appease to The Deplorables. Articles came out that he doesn't know what he's doing. He wants everyone to know he's one of the good ones. This guy is a mess.

But when no one votes for him and our friendly allies get all pissy, they'll blame, who? Not Bernie, he can do no wrong. Why even campaign on South Carolina or address Black people. When he says poor, he means Black people and Cornel West already cosigned for him.

Well, you can catch it on crackle if you have a PS4. Or crackle the website. I found it there.

Thanks. Never got to finish it. I think I dropped off during the Oni saga.

Hey Waldo, I caught Sampha's NPR performance. I didn't expect that voice to come out of him. He can blow. I was singing along with him at the end. When you singing along with a song you're hearing for the first time that's you know that shit's good.

Hey Waldo, I caught Sampha's NPR performance. I didn't expect that voice to come out of him. He can blow. I was singing along with him at the end. When you singing along with a song you're hearing for the first time that's you know that shit's good.

Oh quick warning for crackle, apparently they like to cycle seasons every month or so. In other words, its a game of chance of what season you will be getting for jackie chan adventures.

Homeboy got pipes for sure, I knew about him when he would collab with SBTRKT, was hyped when he did vocals with Solange. This is his first time going true solo, really putting himself out there and its a good look for him. People sleep on Sampha.

Amazon still hasn't shipped my p5 copy and claims its still getting here today, we bout to square up.

also check out the yooka laylee thread for some good laughs, especially the posts related to jim's review, those are really good.

Amazon still hasn't shipped my p5 copy and claims its still getting here today, we bout to square up.

also check out the yooka laylee thread for some good laughs, especially the posts related to jim's review, those are really good.
You live next to a warehouse? Otherwise you're probably not getting it today. :/

Slayven

I actually know a guy.
Bet he seen some shit

I don't fuck with Amazon with new releases since they fucked me over Rogue Galaxy

So Crackdown reveal on Thursday?

LOL we will see

Numb

Any reason you didn't pre-order from Amazon? They even give you a discount..
I like reselling games before buying new ones
Was turning in a couple of games and the price of P5 was 20 bucks at the end(usually everything is 70 here)

All comes down to the resell of used games and they got that market
The same spot they on used to be a much better store that they took over
Mornin' peeps.

The power of the digital option compels you!

Digital stores don't let you resell and i don't like digital anyway
Staring at games i'll never play and can't sell
Just the free ps plus ones got me feeling something

Numb

my god be with MHW, Beseda, and Xia if they do

When a game company goes dark for a long time than, suddenly announce something, it usually doesn't end well.

And people will give them shit for it till they improve it
Not having something in the first place is crazier. Especially how dominant PS4 has been this first half of the year they need to speak and not just be about E3

I like reselling games before buying new ones
Was turning in a couple of games and the price of P5 was 20 bucks at the end(usually everything is 70 here)

All comes down to the resell of used games and they got that market
The same spot they on used to be a much better store that they took over

Digital stores don't let you resell and i don't like digital anyway
Staring at games i'll never play and can't sell
Just the free ps plus ones got me feeling something

When I went digital only I started becoming more judicious with the games I purchased since I know I won't be getting money back from trading in.

I only purchase a game if I know it will be excellent and I would really enjoy it. I passed up on Nioh and Nier even though they look fun but they were not 8s on my personal scale.

I probably end up buying 6-7 games a year. So far this year the only game I bought was Horizon. I planned on Mass Effect and Wildlands but what I saw of the gameplay did not look like an 8 type of game for me.

I know I'll pick up Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, CoD (if it goes back to WW2), and RDR2.

Nothing else looks good enough for my 60 dollars for a digital purchase.

Numb

When I went digital only I started becoming more judicious with the games I purchased since I know I won't be getting money back from trading in.

I only purchase a game if I know it will be excellent and I would really enjoy it. I passed up on Nioh and Nier even though they look fun but they were not 8s on my personal scale.

I probably end up buying 6-7 games a year. So far this year the only game I bought was Horizon. I planned on Mass Effect and Wildlands but what I saw of the gameplay did not look like an 8 type of game for me.

I know I'll pick up Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, CoD (if it goes back to WW2), and RDR2.

Nothing else looks good enough for my 60 dollars for a digital purchase.
I'll buy all the indies but never those 60 dollar games on digital
Yearly games(COD,FIFA etc) never either. even OW and SFV iwth potential years of support i just got discs

Never replaying SP games it is pointless for me to have them just sitting there. Not a collector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom