• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

When I went digital only I started becoming more judicious with the games I purchased since I know I won't be getting money back from trading in.

I only purchase a game if I know it will be excellent and I would really enjoy it. I passed up on Nioh and Nier even though they look fun but they were not 8s on my personal scale.

I probably end up buying 6-7 games a year. So far this year the only game I bought was Horizon. I planned on Mass Effect and Wildlands but what I saw of the gameplay did not look like an 8 type of game for me.

I know I'll pick up Destiny 2, Battlefront 2, CoD (if it goes back to WW2), and RDR2.

Nothing else looks good enough for my 60 dollars for a digital purchase.

Just like me. I'm real choosy when it comes to purchasing games.

They doing it at such an odd time, man folks still getting ready for work and what not at 9am

They going right to the graphics people to show off. If this thing is just the pro equivalent folks will not be happy.

I can't imagine it not having some form of exclusives.

Numb

They going right to the graphics people to show off. If this thing is just the pro equivalent folks will not be happy.

Sony running around with free exclusives from JYP devs while also having their own
JYP deciding to show up in full force this year while ignoring Xbox

Slayven

We seen how Xbox treats exculsives

Scalebound_cover_art.jpg

2828862-screen-shot-2015-03-12-at-5.09.08-pm.jpg

Well shit, the Teen Titans Judas Contract movie.
It went there. o.o

They nasty

Nudull

Banned
Please dont tell me its....that part in the comic event with that convo between beast boy and Deathstroke.

It's shown that Terra's tried to bed Slade multiple times (pink dress and makeup even). It's implied that they never do, but Slade does still play it up to his advantage.

Why y'all posting Dolzals origin story

dead2.gif

Yall niggas gonna get me weird looks from laughing too hard at work

Also, I googled the author, and for a laugh decided to see the reception on GoodReads. Apparently, the author...had a few choice words

"I believe that anyone who reads the novel will understand its strong stance against racism."
-Victoria Fyot (Judging A Book By Its Cover Gives Birth To Racism)

"Conceivably, if the book had not reached the African-American community of readers, if such a category still exists, perhaps there might be some backlash."
-Victoria Foyt

Johndoey

Banned
I wish there was an option that just said "I've played Persona before" and got rid of a few of these info dumps.

That aside it's cool. Mad stylish. Voice acting is solid.

zeemumu

Made the least money at the box office and has the least likable protagonist and yet most of GAF still stands by Tokyo Drift as the best F&F movie because Han's in it. I don't think it's the worst but it's certainly not the best.

cdyhybrid

Made the least money at the box office and has the least likable protagonist and yet most of GAF still stands by Tokyo Drift as the best F&F movie because Han's in it. I don't think it's the worst but it's certainly not the best.
It's enjoyable in spite of the protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom