• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes forget twilight was a popular thing. Only one i saw was the first, it wasnt even that bad either tbh. Its a 5/10 on its best day imo

I sometimes forget twilight was a popular thing. Only one i saw was the first, it wasnt even that bad either tbh. Its a 5/10 on its best day imo

5 out of 10 is the best it can possibly be? How is that not bad and what does on its best day even mean? Does writing, acting, and cinematography change depending on what day you watch it?

LotusHD

Banned
I liked the first Twilight book.

I liked the powers. That was it. If I dared to look at the series as a whole now that I'm fully aware of every little problematic thing in it, yeesh...

Like no one said "Hey no."

Like, okay you have the average plain jane girl who is a vessel for your readers, but damn she is trash as a character.

I've read better Harry Potter fanfiction

Ugh, and to cap things off, it followed Harry Potter's "split the finale into two parts", so that was the double the stuff to go through lol

LionPride

Banned
5 out of 10 is the best it can possibly be? How is that not bad and what does on its best day even mean? Does writing, acting, and cinematography change depending on what day you watch it?
Lol, so it wasn't just me?
I liked the powers. That was it. If I dared to look at the series as a whole now that I'm fully aware of every little problematic thing in it, yeesh...

Ugh, and to cap things off, it followed Harry Potter's "split the finale into two parts", so that was the double the stuff to go through lol
I watched the last one in theatres with some friends...walked my ass out before it ended

5/10 is just that, an average movie, not good nor bad. I didnt regret my time with it but i also wouldn't recommend it to anyone either.

zeemumu

Finished the most recent episode of Walking Dead Season 3. I don't think I can separate Javi's decisions from what Lee would've done. My mind is still in "save Clementine" mode, even though she's doing some questionable shit and is completely capable of saving herself by this point.

Nudull

Banned
Turns out those religious folk were Mormons, which makes me chuckle to myself because I keep flashing back to discovering this on Youtube. Dudes have been hovering around my house for years now.

Remember when they tried some Jason bourne jr type shit?

91MidaZBtzL._SY445_.jpg

Why did Google act like Tyler Lautner didn't exist when i tried to google his name?

Remember when he was gonna do Stretch Armstrong?

Real Talk, Paw Patrol mellows me out. It's just so cute without being obnoxious.

I watch Puffin Rock sometimes when my son isn't even around cause it's so relaxing.

*shrugs* Shits cute.

Also twilight is proof that if you can market to thirsty teenage girls, you'll never go hungry.

I watch Puffin Rock sometimes when my son isn't even around cause it's so relaxing.

*shrugs* Shits cute.

Also twilight is proof that if you can market to thirsty teenage girls, you'll never go hungry.

Twilight had those sickly looking punk ass vampires that play baseball. Dracula didn't die for this.

Random question; I know some of you are from outside the US, but have you ever emigrated to live in another country and if so how did you go about finding a place to live and to work?

LotusHD

Banned
Pattinson was a real one during those movies, he was just like "I'm getting paid, this woman is crazy, these fans are fucking insane, keep gettin dem checks!"

Heh I remember those interviews. I also remember a time when he said he was allergic to vaginas. I assumed it was a joke, but that shit weirdly stuck with me due to how random that was.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I can't tell who is a gimmick account in the DCEU fandom and who isn't
They're all gimmick posters, y'know why? Cause no one likes DC crap. No one watches Jesse Eisenberg tweaking for 3 hours and goes, "Yes, this is art. Finally someone in Hollywood has had the balls to stick it to the Marveldrones."

It's a work, brother. All of it.

LionPride

Banned
Heh I remember those interviews. I also remember a time when he said he was allergic to vaginas. I assumed it was a joke, but that shit weirdly stuck with me due to how random that was.
I remember that fueling the fangirl thoughts about him and Lautner fucking

They're all gimmick posters, y'know why? Cause no one likes DC crap. No one watches Jesse Eisenberg tweaking for 3 hours and goes, "Yes, this is art. Finally someone in Hollywood has had the balls to stick it to the Marveldrones."

It's a work, brother. All of it.
But I don't know! Like Ahhhhhh!

LotusHD

Banned
why did Sharkboy get almost famous, and Lava Girl ended up with a kid and out of the biz?

Damn, I don't even remember her name...

---

I just realized Persona 5's the first game I've pre-ordered in a long time that I'm virtually going in blind. I know the MC's background more or less, but I dunno shit about any of the other characters or anything. And any gameplay footage I did look at has long left my memory due to the delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom