• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

C_-RzuTUQAABHdR.jpg
7iDmZAa.gif

Just play FFV for classic FF

I've played it twice, but I call myself one of the biggest FF fans and I feel like I have to play every game in the series, but I feel like the farther you go back the higher the encounter rate is going to be, the slower the battle system is going to be, the harder it's going to be, and the off chance it's going to be glitchy.

Zekes!

The rompers for men craze.....y'all fucking with it?

cuz imma be real, i fucks widdit

The first one is more like a jumpsuit....which I also fuck with and was looking for a while back. Thought about copping some workwear and just getting it tailored

second one is a no

I will say that it's probably easier to go to the washroom for me in a romper than I imagine it is for ladies. I should ask my coworkers at the clothing store I work part-time at.

shingi70

Banned
Moss had to close that Sonic thread.

I'm curious how Sonic can still be insanely popular with kids despite having terrible games, and yet have probably the werdiest canvass ever.

Dereck

Sonic posing next to Jesus being crucified is still the most eerie thing I've seen regarding Sonic and I went through that entire thread.

Moss had to close that Sonic thread.

I'm curious how Sonic can still be insanely popular with kids despite having terrible games, and yet have probably the werdiest canvass ever.

eh, i think sonic games range from alright to really bad. i enjoyed most of the ones i played as a kid (which are the 3d sonic games) with the exception of heroes and shadow the hedgehog, still haven't gotten to play lost world. I'm looking forward to forces, i couldn't care less for that 2d sonic game that post are hyped about though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom