• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Hey Y'all :)

So, I'm really interested in dating a black man. But, you know, a good one.

Can one of you tell me where I can find the Good Black Men?

BigDes

Secret World Legends is next for me.
It seems to have fixed the only complaint that I had from The Secret World in that now you aren't spending hours killing a single mob.

Oh, also that the character creator is your typical two black haircuts only. Which is a shame.

Sch1sm

Can one you tell me where I can find the Good Black Men?

dead2.gif

Slayven

Phew I gotta stop reading that Spider-Man thread I might not make it to next week.
Folks getting too free
I ain't got money to be giving to people unless they provide me a service, or they're actually struggling.

Like Fawf made me this avatar, and I swung him real money.

If by 90s baby, you mean that's the last thing you remember because your Alzheimers is hurting you, then sure.
You so mean

Tyler Perry has taught me that to get a good black man you must be struggling and be within 10 miles of a church.

Young Magus

The sad part is I remember when someone deadass serious came in here askin that question.
--
Hows life tho Roy?

royalan

What is a Nandos?

You ever see those dudes that have a failing hairline but they got dreads? That shit always makes me sad for some reason.

Time to tell my cousins to teach their sons the vaseline trick.

Can't get a grip if you too slick.

And stick out that pinky finger for precision blows!

I ain't got money to be giving to people unless they provide me a service, or they're actually struggling.

Like Fawf made me this avatar, and I swung him real money.

If by 90s baby, you mean that's the last thing you remember because your Alzheimers is hurting you, then sure.
What is that avatar

I've been working my ass off at this job. Today I came in and the boss said he was going to let me go, but I convinced him to give me one more day to make a sale. I just finished now at the stores and I didn't get shit. I came close like three times but it was always something out of my control, a fee pay, no money on the person's card, etc. I called family and friends and they wouldn't help me out even though I told them I would lose my job. My coworker made a sale, but I didn't. I was hoping he would try to assist me a bit, but he didn't at all or put in his sale for me. I had to borrow his stuff to work late, but yeah, I didn't get shit. So I don't have a job as of tomorrow once again. I'm not going through hell to bring in their shit when I'm not going to work. Fuck me. i just really worked hard today. I didn't even take a lunch break.

I've been working my ass off at this job. Today I came in and the boss said he was going to let me go, but I convinced him to give me one more day to make a sale. I just finished now at the stores and I didn't get shit. I came close like three times but it was always something out of my control, a fee pay, no money on the person's card, etc. I called family and friends and they wouldn't help me out even though I told them I would lose my job. My coworker made a sale, but I didn't. I was hoping he would try to assist me a bit, but he didn't at all or put in his sale for me. I had to borrow his stuff to work late, but yeah, I didn't get shit. So I don't have a job as of tomorrow once again. I'm not going through hell to bring in their shit when I'm not going to work. Fuck me. i just really worked hard today. I didn't even take a lunch break.

Damn, that's terrible. Sorry to hear that.

Shy

So. I saw Baby Driver a few hours ago, my fam. It's a really fun move.

I definitely recommand going to see it over the weekend. You will not be dissapoint.
Both sides tho.

#alllivesmatter
I fucking detested that shit.
The usual anti-Anita shit in Gaming and Red Pill in OT, what a day to be a lady on GAF
I sorry you have to deal with that shit.

I know this won't help much. But, it might help a little.
cmf7hDd.gif

Gamergate was literally the warning cloud for 2016 politics.

Down to how the media's need to both sides everything enables hatred to gain "respectability"
It really was.
You and the 10 other people that will see it this week.
Quiet you. It's fucking dope.

So take you're arse to see it.
So, Baby Driver, Spiderman then Planet of the apes over the next 2 weeks.
00QGcqq.gif

I'm really looking forward to them.
A higher class of chicken place.

26-nandos-problems-we-all-know-to-be-true-2-31308-1423482203-0_dblbig.jpg

Good enough for Drake.
Nandos is a chicken place that you don't have enough of in the USA.
They got nando's in the US and Canada. ��

I thought that was a UK thing.

Zaverious

Went to Waffle House at 4 AM a few days ago after work and it was delicious. Probably do it again tonight. Should be off at 2 if everything goes smoothly.

Zaverious

I am sitting up here needing to go to bed, and I am fiendin for some Taco Bell.

Struggle.
Reading this lead me to look up that my Taco Bell is open until 3AM. Holy shit. The only other fast food place I know open after 12 over here is Wendy's and that's until 1AM. I might have to go get some steak quesadillas when I get off instead.

Zekes!

So. I saw Baby Driver a few hours ago, my fam. It's a really fun move.

I definitely recommand going to see it over the weekend. You will not be dissapoint.

I fucking detested that shit.

I sorry you have to deal with that shit.

I know this won't help much. But, it might help a little.
cmf7hDd.gif

It really was.

Quiet you. It's fucking dope.

So take you're arse to see it.

00QGcqq.gif

I'm really looking forward to them.

They got nando's in the US and Canada. ��

I thought that was a UK thing.

We had a Nandos here ages ago but it closed down

She flirting with that bomb of guilt
Lit the fuse when that bottle of vodka tilt
Demand it's all forgotten when down from the high