• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I saw Baby Driver a few hours ago, my fam. It's a really fun move.

I definitely recommand going to see it over the weekend. You will not be dissapoint.

I fucking detested that shit.

I sorry you have to deal with that shit.

I know this won't help much. But, it might help a little.
cmf7hDd.gif

Shy hugs always help <3

andthebeatgoeson

Why we scared to talk about this? They released a statement. Dude was pretty public about his name and such, with all his antics. It was the doxxing that caused the lock.

Well, let me just say, WTF?

And as a reminder, our thread got locked because about 'a bunch' of people had some things to vent about mods, last time. Then Jandro and Slay called it in and Slay got the most posts. And a bunch of people got banned. Funny how they works.

andthebeatgoeson

And that shitty throw away site is trying to launch an anti GAF campaign... In the comment section of the local Scranton newspaper website. Like, transparent as all hell. That's the 'funny' part. Fuck amirox.

But for choat or whatever to have such a shitty site with a ton of questionable content to take a moral high ground is hilarious. Don't they have a ton of shitty threads about 'teens'? I didn't stay long but yeah, fuck those guys.

LionPride

Banned
And that shitty throw away site is trying to launch an anti GAF campaign... In the comment section of the local Scranton newspaper website. Like, transparent as all hell. That's the 'funny' part. Fuck amirox.

But for choat or whatever to have such a shitty site with a ton of questionable content to take a moral high ground is hilarious. Don't they have a ton of shitty threads about 'teens'? I didn't stay long but yeah, fuck those guys.
Niggas EVERYWHERE are using this to pop shots off, everywhere.

There's two threads on the Coli talkin bout this. TWO nigga TWO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV6C6dgjOA-/

I'm embarrassed

When I said more black men should experiment with growing out their hair, this was not why.

Ah you know. Gettin money. Staying dicked down. Living my best Trina life. The usual.

They fighting like some cold bitches

I mean, you have to use the hair like marionette strings and guide your enemy where you want them to go. Or threaten their sense of self by promising to unevenly cut their dreads

Why we scared to talk about this? They released a statement. Dude was pretty public about his name and such, with all his antics. It was the doxxing that caused the lock.

Well, let me just say, WTF?

And as a reminder, our thread got locked because about 'a bunch' of people had some things to vent about mods, last time. Then Jandro and Slay called it in and Slay got the most posts. And a bunch of people got banned. Funny how they works.
People are getting their posts nuked out of existence for talking about it. We already know the moderation team watched this thread like a hawk. This thread won't be locked, but I would hate to see members get banned due to talking about it here. There are other places to discuss it with the BCT.

In getting tired of the way we as Black people feel that we should police ourselves even more than other groups as if we're incapable of having discussions amongst ourselves. This is also one of my many beefs with the black media in general.

It's always smacks of "we better handle this before the white man finds out and takes our things away" as if we are some children that needed supervision by our betters

In getting tired of the way we as Black people feel that we should police ourselves even more than other groups as if we're incapable of having discussions amongst ourselves. This is also one of my many beefs with the black media in general.

It's always snacks of "we better handle this before the white man finds out and takes our things away" as if we are done children that needed supervision by it betters

I got my opinions on it but I'm not an outstanding bct member sooo I don't know how that'll flow... Will say I fully agree though. Having to walk on eggshells is bullshit and not something I care to practice. Momma always said a closed mouth doesn't get fed.

I got my opinions on it but I'm not an outstanding bct member sooo I don't know how that'll flow... Will say I fully agree though. Having to walk on eggshells is bullshit and not something I care to practice. Momma always said a closed mouth doesn't get fed.

I beg to differ, I consider you a quite an esteemed member of our community.

I Think the manner in which BCT was created does tend to encourage the self policing.

Kreed

It's always smacks of "we better handle this before the white man finds out and takes our things away" as if we are some children that needed supervision by our betters

This is more of a "GAF" thing. This thread has been locked multiple times from discussing things we're "not supposed" to discuss, to being put on "time out" for arguments, to having a thread title referencing permanent bans, so I understand the caution. I'm just saying if other communities are discussing it, we "should" be able to talk about it.

This is more of a "GAF" thing. This thread has been locked multiple times from discussing things we're "not supposed" to discuss, to being put on "time out" for arguments, to having a thread title referencing permanent bans, so I understand the caution. I'm just saying if other communities are discussing it, we "should" be able to talk about it.

Actually it's not a GAF thing, it's been a part of black media almost since the beginning. A good example would be music videos back in the day, black videos would have things blurred or censored that were fully allowed in other videos, for the good of the community.

And yeah, I've been here since long before they're was a BCT or even a community forum. That whole extra modding goes way back.

People are getting their posts nuked out of existence for talking about it. We already know the moderation team watched this thread like a hawk. This thread won't be locked, but I would hate to see members get banned due to talking about it here. There are other places to discuss it with the BCT.

If you want to jump on the fuck ami train to vent for a bit I'm not going to stop you. But I don't think there's much worth discussing at length. I always thought he was a bit of an asshole but this was not a headline I expected to read this morning.

Guess my country chose the wrong weeks to burn itself down. With everything happening, only been really following the NBA thread and this one ocasionally but this thing ... damn.

My main issue is the mod team trying to pull a "who's mans is this?" and behaving as if they never saw suspect posts and saying they didn't know Christopher Goldberg was a his real name, when he ran his "charity" drive using it and people made donations. If we as a forum aren't allowed to have an honest discussion in the OT, a million other places are willing to have dishonest ones. The "Neogaf mods protect pedophiles" lie is already making the rounds. The Streisand effect is real people.

Malyse, Im not sure if you mentioned reading this or not, but I just caught up with Yagate Kimi ni Naru.....

good yuri indeed &#128576;&#128576;&#128576;

Outside forces will just use this to virtue signal (and lol at those motherfuckers trying to act like they have any kinda moral high ground considering the shit that gets posted on some of those cesspits including a "were totally not pedos we promise sub) is the most obnoxious thing about all this other than the asshole pedophile that got got.

Just gonna be annoying to deal with all the "concerned parties" filling up threads worth if nonsense for months and months from all the banned dumbasses.

And how the coli gonna have TWO threads about this? God damn they hating.

We are, aside from nephew Lion, all adults here. We can talk about what went on like adults and discuss it and the ramifications of it. We as adults should be able to handle it.

As TDM said, go ahead? Not sure what else you have to add but something along these lines?

Yep. Dude's garbage. Fuck him.

Which is about the extent of what I want to say about the situation, so I'm just gonna move on.

To which I say, by all means.

-------

Jumanji looks like shit fam

Can't trust y'all with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom