• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you mentioned. DUDE! No everyone in here. If you have watched Dear White People, please, please watch these sistas' review of the show. They are the best reviewers on the internet that I've seen of this show. They will have your ass laughing, they dig in on all the racial politics and black culture. I've also learned a lot from them as well. They make think about certain scenes in a different light. Also you get commentary from the cast as well. So far they have had Ashley Blaine (Joelle) and Marquee Robinson (Reggie) on and next week they will have the guy who plays Al. Pastor Cordelle is planned to come too. They review two episodes each via stream each Thursday at 4PM PT. I'm telling you if you've seen this show do yourself a favor and watch these reviews. It will make you feel good.

bout to watch the next episode after some uncharted 4. and goddamn i'm high

i'll watch your review after i finish the season

bout to watch the next episode after some uncharted 4. and goddamn i'm high

i'll watch your review after i finish the season

Please do. They deserve more views. Hate how the first results from YouTube are from butthurt white people.

I think I'm going to sleep now. Spent all day at a conference, but I met this nice ten-year old girl who's a motivational speaker and I was surprised when I spoke to her. I could've sworn she was a grown ass woman.

Please do. They deserve more views. Hate how the first results from YouTube are from butthurt white people.

I think I'm going to sleep now. Spent all day at a conference, but I met this nice ten-year old girl who's a motivational speaker and I was surprised when I spoke to her. I could've sworn she was a grown ass woman.

how the fuck did i not notice your username the first time i quoted you lmao

ugh its so close. like you know when you can physically feel the missing information? I have resolved to give it up, instead of pouring over hours of classical music. But thanks for the JSB, it truly soothes the savage beast. and the failing memory, lol

http://www.midomi.com/ claims it can find a song based on you humming or whistling the melody. haven't had luck with it though.
This is neat, I tried humming it and got Rhythm is a Dancer of all songs to get, lmao

I was hoping I could trip y'all up. :(

Yeah your tag gave it up, at first I was like huh, but then the tag.

daffy

Banned
can't watch jack until it pops up on SlingTV. So jealous rn. Avoiding youtube so i dont see a spoiler thumbnail like last time

Shy

rsKL8Zw.gif

LionPride

Banned
When a friend sends you a snap sayin she's crossfaded, maybe it's a good thing you're sleep and not dealing with that shit

Welcome back to the land of the sober Johnny

Hey Guys,

Morning. Thinking of travelling to Mexico but I hear things like Tourists get kidnapped all the time and shit.

Would a Black Couple have to worry?

I don't know, you have a bias.

I was like who tf is this...then I saw your tag.

Morning folks. Tithes and offering time. White envelope for the tithes. Yellow envelopes for the offering. Brother Slayven, the church want received either a tithe or an offering from you all year. If you want to be free from the root that jandro put on you, please pay your tithes.

How was everyone's weekend?

andthebeatgoeson

My thread still going on and dudes still not getting it.

People never do. I wonder if the same people sinking up threads with excuses for volatile dangerous individuals have spend even half as much of the effort in the defense of unarmed black people cut down by police. From your topic on the Oxford stabber to that drunk Chicago asshole who hit a black security guard, it seems people will go to whatever lengths it takes to defend non-minorities with "potential" or who "feel remorse".
----

I've been really feeling the Puzzle games in my Steam Library. Critter Crunch, Might & Magic Clash of Heores, Luxor Evolved, Lara Croft GO, Puzzle Quest, Chip and Chuck's Challenge games are all fantastic and should be owned by every Steam user. Simple to get into, can really pass the time, and have been super helpful in quelling my anxiety and helping me relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom