• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
That was because it worked better for the time period. A New York Undercover now would be a lot more grimy I'd assume. They might as well. Malik Yoba has been screaming for years about bringing it back.

I just want the series on DVD and I'm good. Some of the fashion on the show was on point, specifically the episodes based in the fall and winter.

t'chaka was the best thing to come out of this useless marriage.

but its over, and they can move on.

Does he still exist? I liked him as well and somehow hope a late night international booty call leads to her being pregnant and them giving it another go at it through marriage.

Which on a side note would make BP the second African american superhero in Marvel who knocked a chick up and did right by her and the kid. Since Luke Cage set the precedent.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Does he still exist? I liked him as well and somehow hope a late night international booty call leads to her being pregnant and them giving it another go at it through marriage.

Which on a side note would make BP the second African american superhero in Marvel who knocked a chick up and did right by her and the kid. Since Luke Cage set the precedent.

T'chaka is from an alternate universe, so he's still alive, but the separation makes it unlikely from him to show up in 616

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
why do you think the surrounding elements are in his orbit?
Eh

I can like Obama's surrounding elements and dislike some of his policies.

I just wish the Republican party would go ahead and have its rift and reform already. The Democratic party is only "better" because the Republicans are so, so much more fucked up in certain areas.

Slayven

He wants all of my kind to remain pregnant (even rape victims) whether we like it or not, so he's already a shithead in my book.

That whole rheotic is beyond creepy. I can understand the straight up aboritation legal vs illegal debate. But these jokers have taken shit to places it should never go.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I haven't been following the election that closely tbh

I just try and split the candidate from the platform and party if that makes any sense.

akira28

Doesn't the GOP work damned hard to make sure you can't split the candidate from the party or the platform? All or none, etc?

He's better than Romney.

I'm already thinking towards the next election.

He's about as shitty a candidate as Romney, he doesn't exude that bussinessman, the world is my ashtray vibe like Romney but his policies are as shitty, you could probably argue his social views are worse.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yo, that meltdown thread has revealed some very suspect things about our pal Spindashing, and I aint talking about KFC. I'm still at a loss for words.

Spin...explain this shit

That thread has me loling right now.

"you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes. " <- *cries*

How the fuck do you all remember all of the shit these people post? I can only remember like two events on here, since I signed up. Don't remember names though. My memory is to bad for that.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
"Daddy's Little Girls" is the only Perry movie that I'll defend.

The one wher sanaa lathan gets slapped by the hand of god over a table or counter is the only one I care for. That shit was so crazy, I had to watch the whole movie again just to see all that she had done prior to that.

DominoKid

That thread has me loling right now.

"you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes. " <- *cries*

How the fuck do you all remember all of the shit these people post? I can only remember like two events on here, since I signed up. Don't remember names though. My memory is to bad for that.

Right?
I remember JBaird's missing girlfriend post.
And the houston3000 incident last week aka the single greatest GAF ethering EVER.

Kreed

Right?
I remember JBaird's missing girlfriend post.
And the houston3000 incident last week aka the single greatest GAF ethering EVER.

I wish I could locate the post/thread but there was another incident similar to the houston3000 one a while back only instead of the "houston3000 poster" getting ethered, it went the other way around with the thread backfiring on the poster trying to take revenge.

Top Bottom