• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Oh man that shit threw me for a fucking loop! Why in the hell are you spending nights with another guy when you already got somebody and have a baby on the way?

What's been going on with y'all?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You know that girl I said I was going to watch a movie with last night? She now messaged me on facebook asking me if I know that she's in a relationship, then she told me that she was pregnant?

The fuck?

I played it cool and said that it was alright that she was in a relationship and then that it wasn't a problem when she asked me if it was a problem that she's pregnant? The fuck is going on here?

Dat Bitch Cray!

Slayven

Would you pay money to see Richard Roundtree and John Amos kick the asses of a new generation of jive turkeys?
Main badguy yo be played by Drake.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Would you pay money to see Richard Roundtree and John Amos kick the asses of a new generation of jive turkeys?
Main badguy yo be played by Drake.

drake will just end up in a wheelchair after being shot in the back.

XenodudeX

You know what a stupid term for light skinned black people is? Red Bone.

What the hell does it mean, and who the hell came up with it?

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I love that the universal first reaction to Chris Tucker's return to acting is "He must need money".

He was on Tom Joyner (or Rickey Smiley -- I forgot which one), and he mentioned that the IRS was on his ass. I'm guessing those reactions aren't too far from the truth, sadly.

Just got accepted into a top-rated MBA program along with a full ride and guaranteed salary. I feel so fucking good right now. This must be what redemption feels like. Sorry for the useless brag post BCG, but damn, going from having your 6th grade teacher trying to flunk you to snobby grad schools. If I were still the religious type, I would say these are serious blessings. Alright back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Popeye's

Edit: Another Rush Hour? I'm game.

Finally saw the Django trailer today. My body is ready.

Just got accepted into a top-rated MBA program along with a full ride and guaranteed salary. I feel so fucking good right now. This must be what redemption feels like. Sorry for the useless brag post BCG, but damn, going from having your 6th grade teacher trying to flunk you to snobby grad schools. If I were still the religious type, I would say these are serious blessings. Alright back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Popeye's

College & Popeye's?

That is some heaven type shit.

Congrats Maximus.

Popeye's

good shit! congrats!

zero_suit

Popeye's

Congrats!! What are you trying to do after completing your MBA?

Onemic

Popeye's

Good shit man. I actually just graduated from my undergrad with honours a week ago. It still hasn't settled in that I'm actually done school.

Slayven

Popeye's

Look at this dude right here. Wanting to be productive and shit, bet you got a 401k too.

Congrats.

I sincerely appreciate the love everybody. You guys are great, no bullshit. Even the KFC lovers.

Congrats!! What are you trying to do after completing your MBA?

I'll be forced to corporate slave it out for a number of years I'm sure, but ideally I'd like to do some consulting. We'll see.

Popeye's

^5. Treat yourself to something.

Imm0rt4l

Pastor Craig Lamar Davis looks like any other
healthy, happy, heterosexual pastor with good
family values. He was once a preacher at the Full
Gospel Baptist Church in Atlanta and a pillar of
leadership in the community. Also, like a lot of men
at the front of the church, the pastor had a thing for
the ladies.
Another thing you might want to know about Davis,
according to authorities, is that the pastor is HIV
positive. He also didn’t seem to care who else
became HIV positive after he slept with them.
The pastor was arrested for reckless conduct after
police found that he was sleeping with several
women with whom he was not married. A woman
by the name of Ronita McAfee says that she met the
pastor on Facebook and began sleeping with him.
Ronita says that she became concerned when one
of the pastor’s ex-girlfriends called to say that she
had HIV. She claims that the pastor then counseled
her (presumably leaning on the word of the good
“lawud”) and told her to get tested. Davis then says
that she believed that, based on her observations,
the pastor himself was not interested in getting
treatment or changing his sexual behavior, in spite
of his status. This is what prompted her to seek out
a warrant for his arrest.
http://www.blackbluedog.com/2012/08...allegedly-passing-hiv-to-women-in-his-church/

smfh

Pieces of shit like that deserve to rot in a cell for the rest of their damn lives.

EDIT: just read the actual article and it sorta gets weird at the end with all the generalizations and then the comments....dem comments.

Those comments are a cesspool. The pastor is scum, though, and he deserves to go to jail. I'm glad that those women were able to call him out. I can only hope that the woman from his congregation either moved away from it or managed to stay within the community without being harassed too much.

abuC

Congrats Bay Max. Popeyes on me!

I been taking myself back a bit listening to The Diplomats album. These were my jams back in hs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbi8olUYeF4&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXlJbwjcJKI&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icw9F-M9NAQ&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFAj3pgAc8U

YZpUN.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Anybody thinking about skipping school or work the day after election day for fear of racist attacks?

Fuck that. I live in la. Shit would get oh so real if that were to happen

My relationship with god is my business. I dont need ppl like that telling me im going to hell and look at the shit he's doing.

SMFH

Pretty much. There are too many snake oil salesman in major religion. Shit is disgusting.

DominoKid

Anybody thinking about skipping school or work the day after election day for fear of racist attacks?

Hell no.
The day Obama won I wore one of them huge ass Obama shirts you get from the hood store just for lulz.
Hell, for a day I'd enjoy the bitching and moaning if Romney won.
I'm not all that bothered about politics in general aside from how turnt up people get over it.

Top Bottom