• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
I gotta say, my experiences in Japan are not as similar (not even close), but I did get a lot of attention

/salty

Tbh, I don't think there ever was hostile racism. Some people wanna stop others going somewhere I think

I just meant in general. It must be weird to go from racism to a kind of weird obsession to be with black dudes.

The Freemufasa Saga is a must read.

Freemufasa works for Japan, he's trying to get tourism going. He'll be responsible for The Black Culture Meet-Up: Japan

I recall some jokes after Mufasa disappeared of sending a search party and a roving group of black dudes in Japan just being hilarious.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Freemufasa, this is some WILD shit. I had no idea there existed such a fetish over there. Glad you pulled through that in one piece.

A.E Suggs

Someone send me the p.m. as well I want in on this >(.

But then they are not Christian. They actually would be Jewish if anything. Because If they believe in the bible just not the new testament they would be Jewish.
Also some sects of Christians believe that Jesus was the physical manifestation of god and not literally his son. Either way somone claiming to be a Christian without believing in Christ is super dumb.
Its like being a Buddhist and saying you dont believe in the teachings of Buddha.

@onemic they wouldn't be Mormon either because they believe in Jesus they just have there wacko new new testament on top of it.

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for clearing that up. I may talk to them again and ask them about it maybe I misunderstood something, it happens.

Enco

Tbh, I don't think there ever was hostile racism. Some people wanna stop others going somewhere I think
Not sure if you want this but I saw that your avatar was kinda squished so here's one that's more in proportion:

iYrIvjopBmdj.png

Mufasa my brother.......

How could you fall for that condom thing man LOL.

If part 2 is when it gets interesting, I said god damn.

Edit: Guys who got the PM lets remember dont go giving it up to anybody, keep it to people in the family who you know are not going to be spreading our boys business around.

Oh, God no. I'm a fan of everything Pittsburgh, and hate all things Bay Area sports :p

Haterade. I'm waiting for the Niners game atm, clicked over to the raiders just to see how bad they're doing since my friends are Raiders fans. Seems they will be salty this week.

harSon

Banned
Haterade. I'm waiting for the Niners game atm, clicked over to the raiders just to see how bad they're doing since my friends are Raiders fans. Seems they will be salty this week.

Being a fan of non-Bay Area sports teams while living in the Bay Area will lead to one naturally gravitating towards hating the areas teams considering the bickering that's sure to happen. I didn't initially hate the Raiders, Niners, A's, Giants or Sharks when I first moved to here from Pittsburgh, the hatred escalated over the years and is well earned :) I think the only Bay Area team I don't hate are the Warriors, considering not even Bay Area peeps support the team Lol.

Guys who got the PM lets remember dont go giving it up to anybody, keep it to people in the family who you know are not going to be spreading our boys business around.

I second this.

Edit: And since football has found its way here; I think Vick hates his fantasy owners. Just when you think he was a good sleeper pick, he starts intercepting like The Wire. Damn it.

Lions are gonna to show them fools up. :p

We'll see. I also got hw due this blows.

Being a fan of non-Bay Area sports teams while living in the Bay Area will lead to one naturally gravitating towards hating the areas teams considering the bickering that's sure to happen. I didn't initially hate the Raiders, Niners, A's, Giants or Sharks when I first moved to here from Pittsburgh, the hatred escalated over the years and is well earned :) I think the only Bay Area team I don't hate are the Warriors, considering not even Bay Area peeps support the team Lol.

My friends hate the Niners that's for sure. I don't really care about the Raiders as much as I laugh when they lose and the niners win that week because I know how much more salty Raiders fans are if they're not only losing but the Niners are winning.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's convinced me to step my game up. No joke.

Somebody contact Blackace. Tell him to be ready.

Mufasa my brother.......

How could you fall for that condom thing man LOL.

If part 2 is when it gets interesting, I said god damn.

Edit: Guys who got the PM lets remember dont go giving it up to anybody, keep it to people in the family who you know are not going to be spreading our boys business around.

I wanna be part of the family tooo

edit: Just read the story...
iYGRLwfls7Dq4.gif

Top Bottom