• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

NO PM's

Cold feet Mufasa? Let it all out man.

Just let your soul glo, and let it shine through,
Just let your sooooouuuulllll gloooooo!

SOUL GLO

1248067_o.gif

FreeMufasa

So sorry for the delay guys, this weekend was crazy. I broke up with my gf, but we got back together the next day.

Im working on it now so just a few hours.

I just wanted to say that I was looking forward to reading the conclusion to this GAF saga, but I've never spoken to FreeMufasa and know it's absolutely none of my business.

Oh well.

FreeMufasa

ok ive finished now and ill start sending out emails. Problem is its long as fuck and ive only wrote about 1/3. you guys ok with this and ill write some more up tommorow. Sadly, its not that interesting untill the second part.

I just wanted to say that I was looking forward to reading the conclusion to this GAF saga, but I've never spoken to FreeMufasa and know it's absolutely none of my business.

Oh well.

Its not like that man. I dont mind that. Theres just a number of gaffers i absoloutely cant stand and dont want them knowing shit about me. They know who they are. Wont ask but will read if i post it public.

EDIT: Also im a bad writer, REALLY bad. i dont mean it in a I really think im good but just saying it way, im straight up bad.

ok ive finished now and ill start sending out emails. Problem is its long as fuck and ive only wrote about 1/3. you guys ok with this and ill write some more up tommorow. Sadly, its not that interesting untill the second part.

Its not like that man. I dont mind that. Theres just a number of gaffers i absoloutely cant stand and dont want them knowing shit about me. They know who they are. Wont ask but will read if i post it public.

EDIT: Also im a bad writer, REALLY bad. i dont mean it in a I really think im good but just saying it way, im straight up bad.

Bring it

Onemic

Freemufasa trilogy of epic proportions? I'm up for it.

Kreed

Take your time and PM when you're ready.

SO IT GETS MORE INTERESTING!?!?!!?!?

Enco

Dat story...

Part 1 was interesting and I can't wait for the other 2 parts.

You're crazy though. You know that right? :lol

Kreed

Well...I was not expecting any of that, and that's only the first part. I can definitely understand why you didn't post this though vs just sending PMs.

Edit: LOL @ the "lurkers". You've got a captive audience Mufasa.

Wow. Did not disappoint. If these were all combined into a book penned by Timedog, I would buy said book.

The Lord of HAI pt 1. The Fellowship of the Dikku

Coming soon: The Lord of HAI pt. 2: The Two Big Dikku's

lol, pretty much.

Can't wait for Part II Mufasa. You have now set the bar high Max T Freemufasa

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"oh sweet, I got a PM!"

iOOdOZBWpgQJ.gif

dot dot dot

jesus CHRIST Mufasa

got dayum

Allow me to summarize with this artisitc rendition of FreeMufasa's arrival in Japan

ibhpkYyOKDQ3Ub.jpg

FreeMufasa

Thanks for liking it guys.

I know you might think its crazy but really, this is the same experience 95% black guys have here. American, African, it doesnt matter. When i meet them we all tell the same story.

harSon

Banned

I know you might think its crazy but really, this is the same experience 95% black guys have here. American, African, it doesnt matter. When i meet them we all tell the same story.

Damn man, good shit so far.

How they treat Mulattoes out there haha?

A black friend of mine from my SRK.com days can back that up. Living in Japan, has many similar stories. The funniest one I remember is a waitress gave him a BJ at a resturant, and I don't mean in the bathroom stall, I mean right there at the damn table.

airplane-sunset.jpg

The Freemufasa Saga is a must read.

Freemufasa works for Japan, he's trying to get tourism going. He'll be responsible for The Black Culture Meet-Up: Japan

Top Bottom