• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
How does one view thier post count ?
edit: I think I have 104 from looking up own name in this thread

ok ive finished now and ill start sending out emails. Problem is its long as fuck and ive only wrote about 1/3. you guys ok with this and ill write some more up tommorow. Sadly, its not that interesting untill the second part.

Its not like that man. I dont mind that. Theres just a number of gaffers i absoloutely cant stand and dont want them knowing shit about me. They know who they are. Wont ask but will read if i post it public.

EDIT: Also im a bad writer, REALLY bad. i dont mean it in a I really think im good but just saying it way, im straight up bad.

It's okay dude, I understand, don't mean to offend. It's just one of those things that's not gonna have an ending, one day a couple of years from now I'll be thinking about epic GAF stories and still wondering how yours ended. =P

Have a good life, dude. =D

I don't have a PC now so I can't send PMs anymore but for my life someone sent Bish a pm right? And you guys know the cool cats who can get a pm.

Also I met Blackace last month lol.

NICE!

1. Thanks to all 6 of you who forwarded that PM.
2. FreeMufasa, you are dumber than a bag of hockey pucks.

i wasn't one of the six!

i was like "yeah, i saw this 10 minutes after he posted, he must have a dozen copies"

iavi

Can I get a PM on Mufasa's novella? Making my monthly browse through this thread and I see that shit has exploded. I need a read.

ecurbj

Those white girls want that "D" so bad. Damn. I mean that first video. She gave all the clues. Smile, touching her chest, and can't keep her eyes off the dude. That second video well damn. Babe just smiled and eye fucked the hell out of home boy lol

ecurbj

FreeMufasa, that is one crazy ass story bruh! I'm like what the fuck is this guy getting into!? I want to know more surprisingly. I'm left on the edge of my seat right now.

Part 2 bro.

Be safe too man.

Askia47

I usually lurk around GAF, but I am interested in your Japan Travels, FreeMufasa! When I went there it wasn't the girl paradise that many hyped it up to be. It seemed more like the States in some ways, at least to me. Someone PM me the story, please!

Top Bottom