• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Sorry to break it to you but if that's the case you ain't hittin'/lickin' it right.

Yupyupyup. Don't get Raheem'd, Rayven.

prbg7g3.gif

Imm0rt4l

I've posted some tubesteak, it was a long time ago though, this exact video actually.

I'm a care bear, nigga....
you was never there nigga...

another line I like from another video was something to the effect of "I see you got bitches.....but I bet you aint got not niggas though!! I can't throw a rock without hitting a nigga". I think it was the t-pain video.

The adventures of black Jesus is pretty funny too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Are you guys watching Black Dynamite? Its not on the level of the movie for quotable jokes but dammit its genius. Yacub and a black Dolly Parton, Eartha K.I.T.T. as a NightRider parody, Pimps harmonizing pimpin ain't easy, Black Santa Claus.... its a inside joke overload.

Yea that episode was great.

on another tangent, I downloaded Black Mesa.. can't wait til they release Black Mesa Deathmatch.

just so I can body Black-GAF
Maybe my Canadian internet can do it for me #Kappa

Master Z

I follow @InjusticeFacts on twitter and today I saw a tweet that said: African Americans make up only 12% of the U.S. population but 50% of the U.S.'s prison population....W..T..F please tell me it isn't so!

I follow @InjusticeFacts on twitter and today I saw a tweet that said: African Americans make up only 12% of the U.S. population but 50% of the U.S.'s prison population....W..T..F please tell me it isn't so!

The number of black men between 17 & 25 in prison vs those in college is depressing. On my phone cant pullit atm.

Master Z

I got sad the other day when one of my closest friends said that he hates reading and that he hasn't read a book since highschool.....man Bill Cosby is right.

Top Bottom