• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

FreeMufasa

Devs link reminded me of a YouTube series I saw a while ago but haven't been able to find since. First vid I remember was some black dude talking about the extreme ways he gets women and at every interval he'd play a song with the lyrics "ASS N TITTIES"

Second vid he's saying FUCK AFRICA and he's happy he was brought over to the states cos he has Pizza (joking of course). It was posted on gaf around 2010 so if anyone remembers lemme know.

I'm so lttp, but can I get a pm for Mufasa'a story? I had subscribed to the thread about his search, but I didn't know he had posted more here... :(

I follow @InjusticeFacts on twitter and today I saw a tweet that said: African Americans make up only 12% of the U.S. population but 50% of the U.S.'s prison population....W..T..F please tell me it isn't so!

Shit's depressing and it won't be solved overnight. A giant step though, would be to stop locking brothers away and throwing away the key for non-criminal drug offenses. I still can't believe there isn't more of a ruckus over this supposed "drug war". One glance at the statistics should have laws passed overnight if lawmakers really gave a damn about their society.

IN OTHER NEWS:

So I'm being forced to watch rasslin' at work and pretty much hating every minute of it. Typical greased up roid cases playing slap-ass. Fine, to each their own. Eventually though, 2 black wrestlers came in that blew my fucking mind and my night. At one point during a tag-team match, the black dude is pummeling the other other guy he randomly gets up does a fucking split. A. Fucking. Split. No tactical shit. No Johnny Cage evade a kick and punch in the nuts. Nope. It's just that black people can't rassle without doing a goddamn split. That's as low as they can go right? Wrong. He tags in his buddy and that guy - apparently considering the minstrel foot shuffle too passé - does the goddamned Harlem Shake! I can't make this shit up. The fucking Harlem Shake. I'm done. Black/Rassle GAF, please explain this foolishness. I'm lost.

IN OTHER NEWS:

So I'm being forced to watch rasslin' at work and pretty much hating every minute of it. Typical greased up roid cases playing slap-ass. Fine, to each their own. Eventually though, 2 black wrestlers came in that blew my fucking mind and my night. At one point during a tag-team match, the black dude is pummeling the other other guy he randomly gets up does a fucking split. A. Fucking. Split. No tactical shit. No Johnny Cage evade a kick and punch in the nuts. Nope. It's just that black people can't rassle without doing a goddamn split. That's as low as they can go right? Wrong. He tags in his buddy and that guy - apparently considering the minstrel foot shuffle too passé - does the goddamned Harlem Shake! I can't make this shit up. The fucking Harlem Shake. I'm done. Black/Rassle GAF, please explain this foolishness. I'm lost.

Sounds like Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to me. I never really considered that Kofi might be doing the Harlem Shake right before his leg drop, but now I'm probably never going to see it the same way again. :lol

950%20-%20cryme_time%20jtg%20shad_gaspard%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.png

132116_o.gif

17522_o.gif

scaled.php

35218_o.gif

2436622_o.gif

Is this some Dudley Death Drop ripoff?

Yes, although I always thought the Dudley's 3D looked cooler, and it was a bit more dynamic since you didn't need a bunch of set-up to do it, like throwing a guy on your shoulders and then running to the ropes and shit.

One guy flies in the air, immediately comes crashing down, crowd shouts "33333333D", wham bam, thank you ma'am

tumblr_m8b4crekBy1rd43nqo1_250.gif

3D was the shit.

Doing that shit in Smackdown was a highlight of my childhood.

I actually went with my dad to see Smackdown when I was 11 or so, it was pretty awesome.

A.E Suggs

Sounds like Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to me. I never really considered that Kofi might be doing the Harlem Shake right before his leg drop, but now I'm probably never going to see it the same way again. :lol

To be fair I think he made up his own character(r-truth I mean) I used the same thing in another wrestling company. I also remember him when he was called k-kwik when I used to watch wrestling without fail.

Not all black wrestlers do splits and dance. Kofi and R-Truth, who you watched are pretty good wrestlers actually -- but pairing them together wasn't too good a choice by the WWE. They're just two wrestlers pinned together with no storyline whatsoever.

Just be glad that you weren't watching WrestleMania, where a half-white and half-black superstar had his "mom" come out and bring out several "mammy" looking women to dance with him.

Is this some Dudley Death Drop ripoff?
It looks like the 3D but it's not really ripping it off.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I admit I was never a wrestling fan but when 3d was in the ring ish got real.

I admit I was never a wrestling fan but when 3d was in the ring ish got real.

They don't tag anymore (and as of recently, they're not even in the same company anymore), but they both recently lost HUGE amounts of weight. Bubba Ray in particular is in the best shape of his life and looks like an entirely different person.

They don't tag anymore (and as of recently, they're not even in the same company anymore), but they both recently lost HUGE amounts of weight. Bubba Ray in particular is in the best shape of his life and looks like an entirely different person.

Bubba-Rey-Dudley-Laddering-on-The-Ring.jpg

d82a0a32ce596604077e9a7a27f396c4_view.jpg

Damn, looks like Bubba's been gettin' the tables for awile

Not all black wrestlers do splits and dance. Kofi and R-Truth, who you watched are pretty good wrestlers actually -- but pairing them together wasn't too good a choice by the WWE. They're just two wrestlers pinned together with no storyline whatsoever.

Just be glad that you weren't watching WrestleMania, where a half-white and half-black superstar had his "mom" come out and bring out several "mammy" looking women to dance with him.

I think I made the right choice of not getting into wrestling for my own sanity's sake. Jerry Spring with an official ring.

akira28

Do you hate the game, or hate the Gamesmaster? I blame the McMahons for a lot of that. Then again, they're the family we love to hate.

It looks like the 3D but it's not really ripping it off.

Best R-Truth has ever been: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPD7YoyBL0s

And Cryme Tyme was dope. Super over with the crowd.

I think I made the right choice of not getting into wrestling for my own sanity's sake. Jerry Spring with an official ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtU2YgpK8iw

RedSwirl

I got sad the other day when one of my closest friends said that he hates reading and that he hasn't read a book since highschool.....man Bill Cosby is right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg

I struggle with it too man. I've probably read less than 10 full books cover-to-cover since high school. Part of it is my pitifully slow reading speed, but it's also a combination of not having enough time and difficulty actually finding material I'm interested in.

eBooks have been a big help though. Just having books on my phone with me at all times makes me much more likely to read them whenever I have spare time. In fact I actually find myself more likely to read books than play games on my iPhone - they hold my attention for longer periods of time (compared to iPhone games). It's still tough for me to find the time to read a book though.

I still don't even know what subjects or genres are really for me. What little I have been reading has been kind of all over the place. Killing Pablo, Stalingrad, Escape From Camp 14, The Last Wish, etc.

Top Bottom