• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Are you guys watching Black Dynamite? Its not on the level of the movie for quotable jokes but dammit its genius. Yacub and a black Dolly Parton, Eartha K.I.T.T. as a NightRider parody, Pimps harmonizing pimpin ain't easy, Black Santa Claus.... its a inside joke overload.

I've been watching since they showed the pilot on Adult Swim's website early last year. I've been meaning to post in the OT during the show, but it always slips my mind.

I think the fried chicken debates are a safer topic

o.o

Breakfast is the most important meal of the the day, that shit is paramount.

I agree with your earlier post

is that like breaking bad but instead of meth he peddles electricity?

I'd actually watch the show if it was like that. Could you imagine?
"A fellow man holds a log to split and gets his hand cut clean off, and you think that of me? No! I AM THE ONE WHO CHOPS!"

Can we get a room going?

http://www.plug.dj/music-is-fun/

iFGDa5CyLrAde.gif

DominoKid

so many inferior cereals on this page

this is the best
Life.jpg

sweet enough for a child, sophisticated looking enough for an adult.

i'll get the odd box of froot loops or frosted flakes now and then but life cinnamon is the business.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I just went to the store and bought Waffle Crisp, btw.

I dunno where y'all live, but the GOAT cereal still exists in NYC!

Cap, you have made my day. Now if only I can figure out how to stores to stock the blessed cereal on the west coast.

Kreed

I'm sure some of you guys have gone into the Kanye West sex tape thread and saw this post:

Aww. Her being a mudshark ruins the fantasies I was dreaming up.

Anyone else curious as to where the hell these terms are coming from and how they get spread like this? For example, I remember reading in one of GAF's tipping threads about black people in restaurants being referred to as "Mondays" and "Canadians". Is there a KKK dictionary company like Merriam-Webster having annual racist terminology updates? Or are these all old terms and I'm just not up to date on my anti black slang?

DominoKid

I'm sure some of you guys have gone into the Kanye West sex tape thread and saw this post:

Anyone else curious as to where the hell these terms are coming from and how they get spread like this? For example, I remember reading in one of GAF's tipping threads about black people in restaurants being referred to as "Mondays" and "Canadians". Is there a KKK dictionary company like Merriam-Webster having annual racist terminology updates? Or are these all old terms and I'm just not up to date on my anti black slang?

Monday's had me like
1339725898384.gif

first time i heard that i give the racists their due cause thats pretty slick.

DominoKid

dude at work this summer dropped night rider on me while he was describing a chick he wanted me to meet.
i don't think it ever registered to him that it was something he shouldnt say.

Top Bottom