• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

ISOM

Watching honey boo-boo gives me a headache and is it crazy for me to appreciate more white trash shows instead of black trash shows?

Nakazato

So all the black ladies at my work place are all abuzz about Honey Boo Boo, can't get enough of that shit. Same case for you gents?
Nope the show really is a peice of shit. I have a friend that worked on it. I dont even know how the fuck they were able to edit the show man its a fucking mess. And i work in reality tv the show make no sense.

Hey devo could u link me to the Rmoney fuck you i got mine with the tooth paste tube i want to make it my timeline header on facebook.

Nope the show really is a peice of shit. I have a friend that worked on it. I dont even know how the fuck they were able to edit the show man its a fucking mess. And i work in reality tv the show make no sense.

Hey devo could u link me to the Rmoney fuck you i got mine with the tooth paste tube i want to make it my timeline header on facebook.

MsoVL.jpg

Yeah, the WWE is sort of racist. A little bit.

I was gonna post a gif, lol
ibuFGs4diELqcV.gif

Also, can I just say how much I miss Mark Henry? I want him to come back and make the World Heavyweight "division" interesting again.

i3Tz45Zwl3EXk.gif

Doesn't Mark have that angry gif that floats around?

Wrestling used to be my shit back in the day. D Generation X, The Rock, Stone Cold, etc.

Also, what's this I hear about white women and Pebbles cereal? Fruity Pebbles > Cocoa

Top Bottom